Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can someone provide info on the TSR awards? Watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Typical that the 'other finalists' listings stop at 2010, so my claim to fame isn't featured. :bawling:

...if I was being called an oldie in 2009 though, what does that make me now? :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Typical that the 'other finalists' listings stop at 2010, so my claim to fame isn't featured. :bawling:

...if I was being called an oldie in 2009 though, what does that make me now? :moon:
    Lobby CT to allocate more time/manpower to the Wiki then :hmmm: Definitely a "community" endeavour tbh, they should be all for it.

ReputationRep:
    Can I win the snake of the year award? I help get around 40 posts deleted every week
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    i'm so sorry anon :emo: to have kept this from you :cry2:
    Forgiven!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Just remember to vote for me this year and we can let bygones be bygones.

ommmgg you go girl :dumbells: show them trolls :rave: i wrote about how the member most likely to surprise you can bring some extra spontaneity to the university world :ahee: got +140 tariff points :eek:always bae for you :kissing2:
    :rofl2:

Ilysm.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for creating this thread, OP.

much love. xoxoxo

anon out.

ReputationRep:
    Damn TSR popularity contests... it's like secondary school all over again

Despite being the most awesome person ever, I still won't win squat!
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    They're generally done at the start of the year, with people voting based on the past year. There are a load of categories and people can vote for any member they choose to, then a few people who get the most votes for a category then get nominated for an award and then people vote for their winner via poll, if I remember rightly.
    Everything spot on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercuryman)
    I don't really think employers care about what you do on a student forum tbh
    'flirt of the year' isn't exactly gonna land me a part-time job in John Lewis is it now?
    I'm currently considering using my Fitness Fanatic of 2015 award to land a job as a Personal Trainer.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.