Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Talking of water..... I assume there we're no problems with the recent floods in Bath? Or was it just not that bad? Anyone know? I hope my house is ok lol

ReputationRep:
    I very much doubt there were any problems, most of the recent flooding has been in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Worcestershire etc, not Somerset. There's nothing about it on the Bath Chronicle website. And even if there was flooding in Bath, my house there is on a hill so I'm alright :p:

Here's a map of the affected areas, Bath isn't marked on it so I guess we're okay: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/629/629/6911778.stm

ReputationRep:
    Nope, no floods in Bath! Hell of a lot of rain on some days, but the Avon didn't seem to get particularly 'fuller' at Pultney Bridge.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh. I just heard about the river avon, but didn't know there were two river avons!! lol

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.