Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    it is when you need to be making £600,000 a month in a couple of decades
    invest as much in bullion on possible
    So just buy a better bit of meat then, people automatically buy fillet because they think it makes them look good because it's the most expensive. In reality it shows you know very little about food. A £20 piece of sirloin is remarkably better than what you appear you be getting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliemogs)
    So just buy a better bit of meat then, people automatically buy fillet because they think it makes them look good because it's the most expensive. In reality it shows you know very little about food. A £20 piece of sirloin is remarkably better than what you appear you be getting.
    I do have rump as well as it is the flavourful cut
    I've got to be conservative my income needs to grow 6-fold a year at the moment to hit the goal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    I do have rump as well as it is the flavourful cut
    I've got to be conservative my income needs to grow 6-fold a year at the moment to hit the goal
    You are missing the point, you are throwing money away buying rubbish fillet. You claim to be some businessman dealing in high quality goods yet waste £20 on poor quality meat. If you knew about quality you wouldn't buy it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliemogs)
    You are missing the point, you are throwing money away buying rubbish fillet. You claim to be some businessman dealing in high quality goods yet waste £20 on poor quality meat. If you knew about quality you wouldn't buy it.
    what can I say I don't care what I eat
    if it tastes good I eat it
    my cash is on the stuff I really get to enjoy that I use everyday and can see more than once
    like my bags, my merc, my suits, my Rolexes, my jewellery and of course the safe packed with a bit over £30,000 in cash

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.