Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There's a higher chance of guys not wearing condoms if the girl is hot.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    To answer from my perspective - I never bareback. I mean, it's more to do with not wanting kids than anything, but even if it wasn't for that, I still wouldn't go there unless it was a regular partner that I knew was clean and hadn't slept with anyone else since her last check-up (one of the many reasons why adultery is such a selfish thing to do beyond the heartbreak). I don't want an STI, simple as that really, and you don't know who's carrying what without medical evidence.

To answer from guys' perspectives in general... there are a lot of ****ing dumb fellas out there, if the results of the study are accurate. Again, don't know who she's been with in the past. Logic also tells me that if , say, I've managed to pick her up for the night, I'm probably not her first one night stand if she's good looking.
    what if she brings paperwork along with her to prove she's STI free? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    what if she brings paperwork along with her to prove she's STI free? :mmm:
    She could have gotten the test results back and gone "Yay, I'm clean!!! You, excuse me, postman... I'm STI free, put your unwrapped penis inside me now, I don't care where it's been!". Then gone clubbing later that night. You just never know, ya know? Exactly, you don't do you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    She could have gotten the test results back and gone "Yay, I'm clean!!! You, excuse me, postman... I'm STI free, put your unwrapped penis inside me now, I don't care where it's been!". Then gone clubbing later that night. You just never know, ya know? Exactly, you don't do you
    do I seem like that kinda girl? :laugh: God forbid*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    do I seem like that kinda girl? :laugh: God forbid*
    you're really religious aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    you're really religious aren't you?
    I don't even know what to call it,yes and no. I'm not a Virgin and I've only ever been in two serious relationships,never sleep around*

ReputationRep:
    http://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/6/6/e010883.full

Results The more attractive a woman was judged to be on average, the more likely participants would be willing to have sex with her (p<0.0001) and the less likely they were to intend to use a condom during sex (p<0.0001). Multivariate analysis revealed that higher condom use intentions towards a particular woman were associated with lower ratings of her attractiveness (p<0.0005), higher ratings of her STI likelihood (p<0.0001), the participant being in an exclusive relationship (p=0.002), having a less satisfactory sex life (p=0.015), lower age (p=0.001), higher number of sexual partners (p=0.001), higher age at first intercourse (p=0.002), higher rates of condomless sex in the last 12 months (p<0.043) and lower confidence in their ability to assess whether or not a woman had an STI (p=0.001). The more attractive a participant judged himself to be, the more he believed that other men like him would engage in condomless sex (p=0.001) and the less likely he was to intend to use a condom himself (p=0.02).
    :
    :
    :
    Reported condom use intentions may or may not reflect actual condom use behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrhedgehog)
    This is hilarious, but seriously I can understand where this is coming from.
    You can? Are you saying you relate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    You can? Are you saying you relate?
    What does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrhedgehog)
    What does that mean?
    Idk you said you can understand it so what do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    Idk you said you can understand it so what do you mean?
    I mean't I can see why guys would not wear a condom if a girl is hot compared to if she is not. It's just a misconception that if someone looks healthy that they are healthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    :lol:

Condoms are awful. They're tight, give me too much friction and not in a good way. Can't feel jack **** and it's just a waste of time. Makes me last forever but I might as well thrust air.
    LMFAO I burst out laughing.

ReputationRep:
    From a female perspective, I don't care how freaking hot a guy is, I want my presents wrapped!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HFBS)
    From a female perspective, I don't care how freaking hot a guy is, I want my presents wrapped!
    can you feel the difference anyway?

ReputationRep:
    This isn't shocking news tbh lool

ReputationRep:
    OP where's your link?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    OP where's your link?
    Up your ass

ReputationRep:
    Up your ass
    1) no it isn't - I just checked
    2) where's your link?

ReputationRep:
    2) where's your link?
    http://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/6/6/e010883.full

ReputationRep:
    2) where's your link?
    https://youtu.be/Fggf4xKhoCU

ReputationRep:
    Ana is so hot

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.