Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dephiler)
    I've read on the website that there are en-suite kitchens in the rooms, just wanted to know if thats true??
    This is true for the studio rooms, all of the others have a shared kitchen.

ReputationRep:
    Im on 20th Floor, room 2001

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I updated the first page to feature a list which displays everyone who is staying at Greetham street this year. Please let me know if you do not wish for your name and/or room info to be shown.

Only two weeks to go now!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I've just been offered accommodation in greetham street halls but on one website it says they're £190 a week and somewhere else I saw they're around £150 a week. Does anyone know how much they actually are?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssarp)
    Hey,
    I've just been offered accommodation in greetham street halls but on one website it says they're £190 a week and somewhere else I saw they're around £150 a week. Does anyone know how much they actually are?
    Thanks!
    The one that costs more is probably a studio. Honestly i would suggest finding another accommodation, this place is really overpriced and not worth what your paying. The rooms are cheaply built with door handles and hangers coming off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mockingbird)
    The one that costs more is probably a studio. Honestly i would suggest finding another accommodation, this place is really overpriced and not worth what your paying. The rooms are cheaply built with door handles and hangers coming off.
    Is it REALLY that bad? Are you staying there and If so, how have you found it so far and if you could...would you move?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tizzytizzie)
    Is it REALLY that bad? Are you staying there and If so, how have you found it so far and if you could...would you move?
    No its not that bad, but for 730 a month u can do much better

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.