Give me some reasons why I should commute to uni ? Watch

• Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I'd always recommend living in halls for first year - you can always move back home for 2nd and 3rd year if you don't get on with it or your budget is struggling but having moved out it will make it easier to be more independent when you move back AND it will help you appreciate the benefits of living at home more.

I commuted for most of my second year and all of my final year and I found it really beneficial in terms of getting into a routine of studying/working during the day and keeping my evenings and weekends free.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.