Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GIRLS only- how long does your period last Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    You mean mild and not mould ?
    yeah, I made a typo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nobodycarescarla)
    Well once i come off the pill i nornally start 3 days later. Then mine last around 9 days. And i cramp just before i come on.

Everyone is different. I don't get pains anymore during my period, but some do. 6 years down, many more to go. Yaaay
    I normally come on 3 days after I stop taking my pill too. Luckily my period length is around 5-6 days 😌

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    About four days. It's light and I only get mild tummy cramps the day before. Guess I am lucky.

ReputationRep:
    5-6 days
    Day 1 - painful and heavy
    Day 2 - very painful and heavy
    Day 3 - moderate cramps, heavy
    Day 4/5 - light, little to no cramps

ReputationRep:
    I have a very irregular cycle, but during my period it's relatively normal. 5-7 days, the first two days are heavy and where I get cramping if i do (sometimes I don't get pain) and then it trickles off the rest of the cycle. I'm mostly just bloated and uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm on the patch so I get my period exactly every 4 weeks. It lasts 7 days, same as it did before going on the patch. The pain is a lot more bearable now though. I rarely use painkillers anymore. Before the patch my pains would get as bad as making me shake, throw up and go in and out of consciousness.

ReputationRep:
    You can't trust anything that bleeds every month and survives.

ReputationRep:
    3 days, v heavy and v painful

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.