Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As a general rule I stay clear of food. I don't know but there's something about it I've never liked, and it's not very good for you, so things I don't eat, yeah, there are quite a few.

ReputationRep:
    Back when I was maybe 9 or so I stopped eating pigs cos I heard they were intelligent and I'd seen some and felt bad. Didn't last long lel. Went totally vegetarian for a brief period as well IIRC, not sure when. Now...I just am a miserable ******* who doesn't care, it would seem.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I banned Nestlé products in my house after seeing adverts such as these which show the horrible impact that the company is having on the Amazon Rainforest due to their unsustainable palm oil purchases. Since then, Greenpeace have stated that Nestlé have improved their sustainability and are doing incredibly well

John West Tuna is also banned from my household, the company uses extremely unsustainable fishing methods causing harm to lots of wildlife all around the tuna.

For foods I just straight up don't like, I'd have to say my top three are curry, lasagna and baked beans.

ReputationRep:
    There's a long list of foods which I am hated for hating:

Cheese
    Pizza
    Pasta
    Bananas
    Mayonnaise
    Ketchup
    Anything Containing Alcohol
    Peanut Butter (or any nut butter)
    Nutella
    Crumpets
    Yorkshire Puddings
    Eggs (fried, scrambled, hard boiled; no matter how it is, I won't touch them)
    French Toast
    Omelettes

Yeah, you can grill me all you like.

ReputationRep:
    Meat

ReputationRep:
    Pu$$y
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Egg
    Fish
    (Milk)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Nuclear Ghost)
    There's a long list of foods which I am hated for hating:

Cheese
    Pizza
    Pasta
    Bananas
    Mayonnaise
    Ketchup
    Anything Containing Alcohol
    Peanut Butter (or any nut butter)
    Nutella
    Crumpets
    Yorkshire Puddings
    Eggs (fried, scrambled, hard boiled; no matter how it is, I won't touch them)
    French Toast
    Omelettes

Yeah, you can grill me all you like.
    What do you eat then?

Pizza!!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anything which was part of a live animal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdeptDz)
    What do you eat then?

Pizza!!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Almost anything else. But will kill for super-hot curry, chocolate or noodles.

ReputationRep:
    Meat
    Dairy
    Shellfish

(Allergies)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New- Emperor)
    Is there anything that you don't eat on Ethical grounds?

I refuse to eat Tuna (even line caught) from anywhere outside the EU I saw a
    program about Tuna production the workers in the packing factory get aprox
    £2.50 a week and the fisherman that catch the fish get even less they live on the boat because they can't afford even a shack. The packing workers are given a
    small shack in a slum but it's not good. one person had to send there child away because she could not afford to keep him.
    I wouldn't eat veal because how it's raised strikes me as exceptionally cruel (not that the entire meat and diary industry isn't cruel in any case)

I also don't eat bacon or shellfish mainly because I hate the taste of bacon and shellfish creep me out

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.