Freebies Watch

This discussion is closed.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://home.promosquad.com/referal.s...no_the&band=62 is a site where you rate songs for points, which you then swap for CDs, pens, DVDs, and lots of other things. So far I've had 2 albums (Five for Fighting and Incubus) and I'm waiting for one to be shipped (Switchfoot). It's an American site, so prizes can take a while to come, but they will arrive. And the prizes change every week.

For free sweets www.sweetcollect.co.uk/?referer=juno_the
Whats_The_411?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)
www.promosquad.com is a site where you rate songs for points, which you then swap for CDs, pens, DVDs, and lots of other things. So far I've had 2 albums (Five for Fighting and Incubus) and I'm waiting for one to be shipped (Switchfoot). It's an American site, so prizes can take a while to come, but they will arrive. And the prizes change every week.

How do you get the points?
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
How do you get the points?
Well, first you have to sign up. Then, if you go to the area called 'interactive' it shows you all the different ways. You can vote in opinion polls, listen to new music in the jukebox, tell them what you think of artisits and probably other things too. The points mount up really quickly.
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, first you have to sign up. Then, if you go to the area called 'interactive' it shows you all the different ways. You can vote in opinion polls, listen to new music in the jukebox, tell them what you think of artisits and probably other things too. The points mount up really quickly.
Great. So when add my opinion to the poll i get a point. It that right?
james101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
isee u put ure name as the referall in the links lol
james101
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the site is a waste of time, i cant be bothered writing about songs for a couple of points.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
Great. So when add my opinion to the poll i get a point. It that right?
I think most of the polls are 5 points, although some are 10 (these are specified next to the poll title)
Rating songs in the jukebox is 5 points, but the short clips (approx 20 secs) you get at first are one point.
The fame gauge is one point per artist.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by james101)
the site is a waste of time, i cant be bothered writing about songs for a couple of points.
It's not.The points add up really quickly, and you can listen to songs in the jukeboz whilst doing other things. You don't have to write long essays, just a few words to say why you liked/hated it or any other comments.

But if you don't want free CDs then don't bother
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's not.The points add up really quickly, and you can listen to songs in the jukeboz whilst doing other things. You don't have to write long essays, just a few words to say why you liked/hated it or any other comments.

But if you don't want free CDs then don't bother
It is great. I already have 80 points and it only took 10 minutes.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://home.promosquad.com/referal.s...no_the&band=62 is a site where you rate songs for points, which you then swap for CDs, pens, DVDs, and lots of other things. So far I've had 2 albums (Five for Fighting and Incubus) and I'm waiting for one to be shipped (Switchfoot). It's an American site, so prizes can take a while to come, but they will arrive. And the prizes change every week.

That's really good!!
james101
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ive got 90 points easily for the polls, after thats its hard to see where you can get the points from, it must take weeks to get enough points.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ive got 90 points easily for the polls, after thats its hard to see where you can get the points from, it must take weeks to get enough points.
Nah you might as well listen to the songs!
james101
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
1 point for each song lol you need atleast 250 to get something
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
5 points for each song. And the songs are quite good!
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's 5 points per song.

And the fame gauge gives you 1 point for just a couple of clicks.
james101
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
so you need to listen to listen to about 40 songs + feedback before you can get enought points for the smaller prizes.
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
so you need to listen to listen to about 40 songs + feedback before you can get enought points for the smaller prizes.
I know. they want 1500 just to get a CD :eek:
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
5 points for each song. And the songs are quite good!
i get a mixture of songs :confused: and only 1 point :rolleyes:
james101
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its a waste of time, also the prizes aren't that special.
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've reached a small prize. Yepeeeee. I go 350 points. :cool: How many points have you got?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (763)
90.4%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (81)
9.6%

Watched Threads