Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I told him I wasn't a virgin.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    And if you knew anything about men, you'd know that we like tight p***y.
    You clearly are a little virgin, as a women's tightness does not determine whether she is a virgin or not, a female can still be tight and not be a virgin. It's simple anatomy.

ReputationRep:
    And if you knew anything about men, you'd know that we like tight p***y.

Doesn't work like that sweetie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulucoco98)
    You clearly are a little virgin, as a women's tightness does not determine whether she is a virgin or not, a female can still be tight and not be a virgin. It's simple anatomy.
    Then why the **** does it matter whether or not she's a virgin if she's still tight? I see y'all making a big deal about how a guy might react if he finds out his gf isn't a virgin - but you already know we just want tight p***y. We don't give a **** about whether she's ****ed no guys or 10.

Overwhelming majority of guys really don't care if a girl isn't a virgin nowadays, it would have been looked down on 100 years ago but not any more.

ReputationRep:
    Then why the **** does it matter whether or not she's a virgin if she's still tight? I see y'all making a big deal about how a guy might react if he finds out his gf isn't a virgin - but you already know we just want tight p***y. We don't give a **** about whether she's ****ed no guys or 10.
    Read your previous comments, you are in the wrong. Inept

ReputationRep:
    Don't see why it matters tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulucoco98)
    Read your previous comments, you are in the wrong. Inept
    Lol, according to one person I'm in the wrong. There's always that one loser in denial. GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    You don't know how a vagina works. That is all. Perhaps Google.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    You don't know how a vagina works. That is all. Perhaps Google.
    Men think of vaginas differently to women. I think that much is obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Men think of vaginas differently to women. I think that much is obvious.
    It's anatomy sweetie :rofl: Biology.

Educate yourself- https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...nd-loose-women

ReputationRep:
    Lol, according to one person I'm in the wrong. There's always that one loser in denial. GTFO.
    Oh shut up u prick
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    it's so easy for girls to feel pressured to live up to a guy's expectations.

He won't think any differently of you if you haven't had sex, and if he asks why you haven't then simply say it just hasn't happened yet. It's not as deep as you think it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    it's so easy for girls to feel pressured to live up to a guy's expectations.

He won't think any differently of you if you haven't had sex, and if he asks why you haven't then simply say it just hasn't happened yet. It's not as deep as you think it is.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pun intended? :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Could l tell him that it was just oral sex and that I never went all the way
    Sure, but I'm not sure that would necessarily advantage you

I want to tell him without looking stupid for lying, is that possible?
    Well yes, although it does take character to show that you realise you should never have lied in the first place

I also think he'll think it's immature that I didn't tell him the truth initially?
    Well yes, but he probably has a reasonable sense for how mature you are anyway, so perhaps best just to be real

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all the advice think I'm just scared to admit it to him for fear that he'll judge me. Anyway should just see how it goes I guess...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I work with this guy and I really really like him, but I'm concerned that even if I was lucky enough to be with him, I've told him that I've had sex. I've never gone into detail about it, but he won't think I'm a virgin when I actually am. The thing is he's older than me (I am 20, he is 25). Could l tell him that it was just oral sex and that I never went all the way. I want to tell him without looking stupid for lying, is that possible? I also think he'll think it's immature that I didn't tel him the truth initially?
    Tell him you lied because you felt embarrassed. He'll totally understand. He's probably done the same thing plenty of times growing up.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.