Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really good at giving relationship advice, AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Always approach them first

Haha how do people have the guts to do that omg..
    :afraid:

How do I get a bf?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by fksociety)
      if youre so confident on advising others as to how they can interact with others, why are you anonymous?
      Originally posted in the relationships section where like 80% post anonymously for some reason and the options there so I clicked on it. No longer anonymous though

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Thequiteguy)
      Haha how do people have the guts to do that omg..
      :afraid:
      Easy, you think to yourself I have absolutely nothing to lose in my life by asking this girl out. The worse worse worse thing that can happen is if she says no, that's it

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Serine Soul)
      How do I get a bf?
      Do you currently have a job/do any hobbies with other people/volunteer/ have a boy in mind from uni or school or anywhere?

Do you currently have a job/do any hobbies with other people/volunteer/ have a boy in mind from uni or school or anywhere?
        No, volunteering I used to do was working with females, boy from sixth form has a gf

ReputationRep:
        No, volunteering I used to do was working with females, boy from sixth form has a gf
        Then wait it out till uni or find another cute guy from your 6th form you can get to know. In the meantime, develop yourself as a person

Then wait it out till uni or find another cute guy from your 6th form you can get to know. In the meantime, develop yourself as a person
          Thanks, but I've been developing myself for the past 7 years now with no success

Hopefully I'll get lucky at uni

ReputationRep:
          Thanks, but I've been developing myself for the past 7 years now with no success

When you encounter a guy act confidently and boldly. Try to get to know other guys Innyour sixth form that you might not always talk to, they could suprise you. Do any of your girlfriends go to parties or know guys from other schools you could meet?
          • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:

I do not necessarily think that that is your fault. Whilst I do not know you personally I appreciate that some things are just messed up in life and how you develop can affect how you interact with others. Not only that, but I'm not entirely convinced you would have been 'allowed' a boyfriend, as silly as that is.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by SeanFM)
          I do not necessarily think that that is your fault. Whilst I do not know you personally I appreciate that some things are just messed up in life and how you develop can affect how you interact with others. Not only that, but I'm not entirely convinced you would have been 'allowed' a boyfriend, as silly as that is.
          Why wouldn't she have been allowed a boyfriend?
          • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
          Why wouldn't she have been allowed a boyfriend?
          Some people do not have as much freedom as they ought to.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
        Useful resources
        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.