Really good at giving relationship advice, AMA

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Always approach them first

Haha how do people have the guts to do that omg..
    :afraid:

How do I get a bf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fksociety)
    if youre so confident on advising others as to how they can interact with others, why are you anonymous?
    Originally posted in the relationships section where like 80% post anonymously for some reason and the options there so I clicked on it. No longer anonymous though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thequiteguy)
    Haha how do people have the guts to do that omg..
    :afraid:
    Easy, you think to yourself I have absolutely nothing to lose in my life by asking this girl out. The worse worse worse thing that can happen is if she says no, that's it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    How do I get a bf?
    Do you currently have a job/do any hobbies with other people/volunteer/ have a boy in mind from uni or school or anywhere?

Do you currently have a job/do any hobbies with other people/volunteer/ have a boy in mind from uni or school or anywhere?
    No, volunteering I used to do was working with females, boy from sixth form has a gf

ReputationRep:
    No, volunteering I used to do was working with females, boy from sixth form has a gf
    Then wait it out till uni or find another cute guy from your 6th form you can get to know. In the meantime, develop yourself as a person

Then wait it out till uni or find another cute guy from your 6th form you can get to know. In the meantime, develop yourself as a person
    Thanks, but I've been developing myself for the past 7 years now with no success

Hopefully I'll get lucky at uni

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, but I've been developing myself for the past 7 years now with no success

When you encounter a guy act confidently and boldly. Try to get to know other guys Innyour sixth form that you might not always talk to, they could suprise you. Do any of your girlfriends go to parties or know guys from other schools you could meet?

ReputationRep:

I do not necessarily think that that is your fault. Whilst I do not know you personally I appreciate that some things are just messed up in life and how you develop can affect how you interact with others. Not only that, but I'm not entirely convinced you would have been 'allowed' a boyfriend, as silly as that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I do not necessarily think that that is your fault. Whilst I do not know you personally I appreciate that some things are just messed up in life and how you develop can affect how you interact with others. Not only that, but I'm not entirely convinced you would have been 'allowed' a boyfriend, as silly as that is.
    Why wouldn't she have been allowed a boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    Why wouldn't she have been allowed a boyfriend?
    Some people do not have as much freedom as they ought to.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.