Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

British schoolgirl who ran away to Syria with her two friends dies in airstrike. watch

ReputationRep:
    Are we supposed to be sad about this? I want to know what utter moron was planning on allowing her to return.If you go to syria to join isis you should have your passport revoked.

ReputationRep:
    why would anyone want to go Syria in the first place apart from if you have family there.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent news

ReputationRep:
    Good.

ReputationRep:
    Look at all the so called 'moral' people on this thread celebrating her death and hoping she suffered as much as possible.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topkart)
    Look at all the so called 'moral' idiots on this thread celebrating her death and hoping she suffered as much as possible.
    Pretty sure if any of us died in an airstrike by Islamic State they'd be celebrating... They're not exactly angels babe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Karma bruhh, if she wanted to live she shouldn't have gone in the first place. 😶
    Same thing happened to some Austrian 14 year old who ran away to Syria. She was made into a sex slave and she was beaten to death when she was caught trying to escape.

ReputationRep:
    such a shame..

ReputationRep:
    And she wanted to return? No sympathy for traitors.

ReputationRep:
    Look at all the so called 'moral' idiots on this thread celebrating her death and hoping she suffered as much as possible.
    Oh, I'm sorry, didn't realise we were supposed to mourn the loss of a terrorist.

Shall we get the tissues out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Pretty sure if any of us died in an airstrike by Islamic State they'd be celebrating... They're not exactly angels babe.
    Please point out where I said isis were angels?

I thought we were better than isis? I guess you going to say now its ok to torture some people.

And don't call me babe

ReputationRep:
    Same thing happened to some Austrian 14 year old who ran away to Syria. She was made into a sex slave and she was beaten to death when she was caught trying to escape.
    Ooh never heard about tht 1 but at the end of the day everyone knows about the vile conditions and that there so if you wanaa stay safe then Yano don't f'ing go 👍🏼

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    And she wanted to return? No sympathy for traitors.
    Maybe she missed fish and chips.

ReputationRep:
    Please point out where I said isis were angels?

I thought we were better than isis? I guess you going to say now its ok to torture some people.

And don't call me babe
    I find it extremely touching that you're a social justice warrior sweetie.

I'll speak for all the other people on this thread but I'm not going to mourn the death of some stupid girl who joined an organisation that murders gay people, disabled children and condones the rape of Yazidi girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1010marina)
    Oh, I'm sorry, didn't realise we were supposed to mourn the loss of a terrorist.

Shall we get the tissues out?
    Not mourn. Just don't celebrate like a sick **** who enjoys the torture of others. 'YEEEEAHHHH HANG HER HIGH, CUT HER HEAD OFF, SHOW THE WORLD HOW MORAL AND GOOD WE ARE, WHY CANT EVERYONE BE MORAL LIKE US, TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE'.

Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Ooh never heard about tht 1 but at the end of the day everyone knows about the vile conditions and that there so if you wanaa stay safe then Yano don't f'ing go 👍🏼
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6791736.html

ReputationRep:
    I find it extremely touching that you're a social justice warrior sweetie.

I'll speak for all the other people on this thread but I'm not going to mourn the death of some stupid girl who joined an organisation that murders gay people, disabled children and condones the rape of Yazidi girls.
    Dont call me sweetie either.

Also I wouldn't expect you to.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I think I remember and she was so pretty too 😶

ReputationRep:
    yeh, in this sory - http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-...5d424273e13da5

again predictable to everyone watching from outside, but not to her unfortunatley, that would happen opon joining an islamic caliphate, rules on sexual slavery and beatings are not what she may have expected when she converted

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.