how can he just delete me from his life........

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

(Original post by mmb10)
    I think you should message him and ask him tbh. Like why, what did you do? The least he can do is tell you and who knows you might come out stronger and a better person depending on what he says. Either way, its a life lesson to learn and just explain your feelings. I know pride absolutely sucks at this stage but tell him you want to give it another go and if hes not up for it just ask why so it can allow you to move on with a peace of mind.
    when we finished i made him tell me in person why lol he told me we two different places in our lives and that im good person but i am too uptight and he laid back blah blah... well i said i was good enough the past year... i kinda gave up then i dont feel like he was telling me the whole truth. i think he's bored because i dont need to be chased. also i dont live on his doorstep anymore, i dont live far but he said a set day a week so see each other was too 'forced' lol whatever that mean.... i think that was the best closure i can get from him he just doesnt care and it really hurts to know that after always being there even in his hardest times :/ :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Galaxie501)
    He sounds like a filthy peasant not worth worrying about.

Sincerely,
    a dude.
    Bit harsh sometimes relationships don't work out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs House)
    Bit harsh
    That was only the light version though.

A relationship simply not working out is fine, someone being a f**** c*** isnt.

But honestly, what do I know.

ReputationRep:
    That was only the light version though.

A relationship simply not working out is fine, someone being a f**** c*** isnt.

But honestly, what do I know.
    Wow you must really hate his guts... It doesn't affect you personally so chill out. The relationship didn't work out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs House)
    Wow you must really hate his guts... It doesn't affect you personally so chill out. The relationship didn't work out...
    I have no clue what you're on about. I dont know this guy, I couldnt care less.

Just because I wrote that he behaves like a c*** you assume Im emotionaly invested? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I have no clue what you're on about. I dont know this guy, I couldnt care less.

Just because I wrote that he behaves like a c*** you assume Im emotionaly invested? :laugh:
    Seems like it. All he did was broke up and he's moved on.

(Original post by thebearissquare)
    It will take time to get over him but you will get there. Best thing to do now is get on with your life as if he was never a part of it and soon it will feel as though he never was. Love is experienced as chemicals are triggered inside the brain, sometimes these processes are stopped and the person falls out of love and loses interest. For you this hasn't yet occurred so you will be feeling rather bad at the moment for him it could be unemotional. Don't give him the power to make you feel like this cut him out your life and never look back
    Thanks, I wish I could cut my supply off too lol just need to pick myself up I guess how long it will take well feels like a long long time

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.