Turn on thread page Beta

Am I one of the only ones who dosen't like Big Brother, finds the concept boring watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebee)
    Stop watching it then geek!
    i dont watch it you idiot! why would i be posting on this forum if i did? duh!

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    Stop watching it then geek!
    i dont watch it you idiot! why would i be posting on this thread then if i did? duh! I absolutely hate it! wish it was banned! it creates chavs and nothing else. how is that meant to be the perfect role model for society!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dulac84)
    i dont watch it you idiot! why would i be posting on this thread then if i did? duh! I absolutely hate it! wish it was banned! it creates chavs and nothing else. how is that meant to be the perfect role model for society!
    Then why do you post in the 'Offical BB '07 thread' shut up and get a life. I hate football it doesn't mean I post in the 'I LOVE FOOTBALL THREAD' does it? ****ing idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Then why do you post in the 'Offical BB '07 thread' shut up and get a life. I hate football it doesn't mean I post in the 'I LOVE FOOTBALL THREAD' does it? ****ing idiot.
    I need to beat you with a stick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    I need to beat you with a stick!
    Ok I don't hate it, I hate watching Spurs play.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not watching this BB series. I've watched the past 3 series of it as it was alright but from bits that i have seen this series, it seems quite boring really. [/COLOR]

ReputationRep:
    I despise it. All aspects of it - I just can't stand the whole thing.

ReputationRep:
    Big brother is a s*** name. It titles a s*** show for a s*** audience.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, it's a good name, just for something awful...

ReputationRep:
    One of the worst programmes ever made, any chance this'll be the last and it ceases to exist..............please!

ReputationRep:
    I doubt we'll be so lucky...

ReputationRep:
    Its good when the contestants are intelligent and interesting,but unfortunatly those kind of people rarely get in,and when they do they are usually voted out fairly quickly.

ReputationRep:
    I watch it but it is insulting to the human brain.
    Seriously, why would any self respecting adult put on a cheese hat to sleep in?

ReputationRep:
    you aren't the only one for sure! there are tons of haters of bb.

ReputationRep:
    How much longer is it on?

ReputationRep:
    a few more weeks

ReputationRep:
    Brian piped up: "[Lorraine Kelly] hates this show, doesn't she? My mum read in the paper when I was auditioning and [she] said 'oh, Brian...Lorraine Kelly hates Big Brother, are you sure this is a good idea?' I was like 'mum, [you mean] I should turn down going on Big Brother just 'cos Lorraine Kelly ****ing hates it? Get a life!'"

As his fellow housemates burst into laughter, he added: "I do like Lorraine Kelly, she just hates Big Brother."

I'm sure he loves you all as well, lol

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, it seems to have been on forever...

ReputationRep:
    To be honest only chav's watch this or people with no lifes! Why watch such garbage? I mean why do you watch it?:eek: Ok the first ever big brother was some thing different and new (not that i watched it) now it's sillly.:cool:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.