Which one would you all prefer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    single you can be free to make all the decisions
    I get to choose where to eat, what to buy and how to deal

ReputationRep:
    I'd prefer the freedom in a committed relationship

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Single all the way in my case. I'd never want to be in a relationship, such an investment and nothing in return. I love being able to decide about my life by myself.

Obiviously different for different people.

ReputationRep:
    Both have their pros and cons but at the end of the day i suppose i would like to be in a relationship
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I hope being in a relationship is better.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Halzy1234)
    Relationship= Commitment
    Single= Freedom

Which one would you all prefer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    100% relationship, especially the one I am in now.

Its better to be single, being married or in a relationship is so overrated.

ReputationRep:
    Relationship

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Definitely prefer being in a relationship
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Both have their pros and cons. I personally believe that being in a relationship with the right person, not just any person, it's the ultimate but you can be perfectly happy being single too. I think it all depends on what you feel you need to be happy, where you are in life and maybe also past experiences.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    relationship with the right person > single > relationship with the wrong person

In my opinion.

I'm happy in a relationship now but I am glad that there have been times where I've been single.*

ReputationRep:
    Depends on my circumstances and what I'm doing with my life. If I don't get any sexy time in a while then I start wishing I had a girlfriend, however after the excitement of a new partner wears off I start getting bored of sleeping with the same person and long for more excitement, it's pretty bad I know, but I think that's why I'm not really cut out for a relationship at this time in my life, either that or I haven't found a girl that suits me right.I also can't stand being told what to do and the lack of freedom. On the other hand, a girlfriend can be a very positive influence for me. In my last relationship we did a lot of sport together, ate healthy, quit smoking weed every day and had a lot of fun together. I became a "better" person, unfortunately it didn't work out with her. As a person who does a lot of fitness and loves to be healthy, being attractive to women is something I use as a fantastic motivator to keep me fit. It's not the reason I chose to work out, but nobody can deny the power of our sexual instincts. This doesn't apply as much in a relationship, and as a result you both end up getting a bit tubby and unhealthy.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer relationship. I love having someone beside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    *cough* insecure... *cough* *cough*
    Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    I much prefer being with someone, but has to be with the right person not just for the sake of not being single. Being in love is the best feeling.

ReputationRep:
    It's kinda like the people in a relationship wanaa be single and the people who are single wanaa be in a relationship. 🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Relationship because generally speaking you get sex.
    My virginity is slowly coming back to me. I can feel it. :ahhhhh:
    I feel your pain!

ReputationRep:
    Both have there good and bad points.
    I dont really mind being single, Im just wary of ' when and how the heck am i gonna find someone'.

ReputationRep:
    Well everyone here prefers being single!
    I prefer being in a relationship. Its nice to have someone there by you. Sure, there are cons. But i believe there are more pros

ReputationRep:
    im in a relationship. I still have the freedom to go out, stay in, hang with friends, do whatever. Being in a relationship doesnt mean all that has to to stop!

And i also get to spend time with someone who i care very much about. win win

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.