Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Curiosity killed the cat Watch

ReputationRep:
    why people create account to post a single comments I don't understand !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicst)
    why people create account to post a single comments I don't understand !!
    Just greatguy wannabes. The real deal died ages ago. That's how you know he made a mark on TSR. Anyone that makes a GG dupe gets banned within 5 minutes or so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercuryman)
    Just greatguy wannabes. The real deal died ages ago. That's how you know he made a mark on TSR. Anyone that makes a GG dupe gets banned within 5 minutes or so.
    Anyhow, only bored and unmotivated people are the ones who frequently searching corner of tsr and creates so many nonsense threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicst)
    Anyhow, only bored and unmotivated people are the ones who frequently searching corner of tsr and creates so many nonsense threads.
    Sadly you're right. But what can I say? I have all the time in the world now. I certainly wouldn't be on tsr if I had nothing better to do lol and neither would you so pls pipe down.

And what do you mean nonsense threads? I only made this thread cause I felt bored and intrigued. I don't plan of giving fuel to this troll.

ReputationRep:
    You should have seen some of the old members like Chefdave and Dalek :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    You should have seen some of the old members like Chefdave and Dalek :rolleyes:
    Lol! What were they like? They couldn't have been as persistent as gg though 👌

ReputationRep:
    Sadly you're right. But what can I say? I have all the time in the world now. I certainly wouldn't be on tsr if I had nothing better to do lol and neither would you so pls pipe down.

And what do you mean nonsense threads? I only made this thread cause I felt bored and intrigued. I don't plan of giving fuel to this troll.
    But, you already give the necessary fuel. TRSian keyboard warrior are sleeping and you see the effect in few hours.

ReputationRep:
    Lol! What were they like? They couldn't have been as persistent as gg though 👌
    Well back in the days where you could give negitive rep, Dalek was very close to the top followed, not to far behind, by chefdave

ReputationRep:
    Greatguy is not considered a legend and has not even remotely been close to 'leaving a mark' on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    You're gg, aren't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He seems like a legend and is respected as such on here. But why? What are his merits? He literally gets recked in every thread he makes, but why?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Not so nice things said about greatguy

I knew of Awesome genius back when I used to use this site last year, but it seems he's died down, and GreatGuy has seemed to replace him. Legend has it AG and GG are both the same people.

But AG has claimed otherwise:

There have also been claims of GG not just being one troll, but a vessel that is taken by anyone who fights for the cause for the trolls! The origins of the first greatguy for this matter cannot be traced.

more comments about greatguy
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thread that caught my interests regarding greatguy:

#WHOISHGREATGUY
    Greatguy is multiple people
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by greatguy950)
    Of course Abnormal Growth cares about his TSR rep because he gets no respect in real life. He is a sad disillusioned little pleb who has to overcompensate for his tiny Asian ****. :pee::awesome:

Why do I not care that I have no rep and get banned? Because I have a life: I have success and I can **** b!tches whenever I want. In fact, the contortions required to look down on you people hurt my neck so you should be happy that I give you a tiny fraction of my time.

-Greatguy out.
    I see. Well, thank you very much for taking time out of your fulfilling life to make endless dupe accounts and post absolute hogwash over and over again, you really are an asset to the forum.

What if a new guy calls himself "greatguyXYZ" without any knowledge of greatguy? Seems they need a notice or something when creating a new account that "greatguy" is off-limit.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    If anyone is silly enough to consider creating a 'greatguy' account, I would strongly advise against it and your main account will get banned too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.