Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have a shower once a week, do you think I smell? Watch

(Original post by juicyjuicy1)
    ??
    I'd imagine that your username is an accurate description of your current... Fragrance.

ReputationRep:
    It's such a strange question.

If you wash thoroughly every day, and preferably twice a day, then it doesn't matter whether you shower or not.

I have been in situations with no shower or bath :bath:and I had to use a tiny basin, but I did manage to wash ok. (Just didn't enjoy it much :argh: ).

Is this the sort of situation you're in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simonthegreat)
    Why do you only shower once a week? *I shower daily and some time twice a day so how do you go a whole week in that state?*
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Yes
    You should shower once.a day.
    Showering daily is actually really harsh on your skin and should only be done if you've been sweating a lot every day.

ReputationRep:
    You probably do.

The issue is that a sizeable portion of people can't really smell themselves, so just assume that you do, especially in this whether. Shower daily or at least before every time you go out, so that no one is subjected to bad BO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simonthegreat)
    No idea mate. What has 20 years got to do with today?*
    Just wondering if its the same as now, how often people shower

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    probably

ReputationRep:
    at least have one once every 2 days. You will have a lot of germs in your skin which you would want to wash off.
    BUT you do not want to go to the shower like twice a day as that could affect your skin badly as well

ReputationRep:
    In summer?? Wow that's not okay.

ReputationRep:
    How the hell is this guy not banned yet? This is the 3rd or 4th spam thread within 24h hours. This is a 100% troll account.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for whoever has to clean your bedroom

ReputationRep:
    Yes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.