Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What age do women become sexually unappealing, if they stay in shape Watch

ReputationRep:
    I find mother's I'd like to friend hawt, I like women my own age too, but I would like to milk a **** one day

In general i'd say at around 40, though it depends how good she looks for her age. If you look at famous supermodels/actresses of the 70/80s that's around the age they started going downhill e.g. brooke shields, cindy crawford etc

ReputationRep:
    after 6

That feel when you don't even get looks off men when you're in your prime.:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say 45 or so
    considering the Minogues
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Unappealing to whom? GCSE , A level or Undergrads?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Pretty sure this has absolutely nothing to do with the age of the women since it's the other people (I'm going to write men for simplicity but it can apply to anyone) that are actually judging her as being sexually appealing.

Women don't get to some specific age and decide they're no longer sexually appealing and then all of a sudden nobody pays any attention to them. A women deciding she isn't appealing does not equate to all men immediately agreeing with her and paying her no attention.

Naturally it depends on the women in question and most men would decide that someone who were excessively overweight were less sexually attractive than someone slim. But that's got nothing to do with the age of the women. It's all about the male perception of said women. The women could be in her 40's and look sexually attractive to some people but not to others.

You could easily say that older (60+) women lose their sexual attractiveness and list of reasons (wrinkles, sagging, etc.) but that has nothing to do with the age. It's the physical qualities that affect the attractiveness.

Which means that since sexual attractiveness is generally a physical quality (there are exceptions) you can't set a definitive age for when they become unattractive because everyone ages differently. Even if you factor in the non-physical attributes (like having a sexual personality) that still doesn't equate to age.

In short age has nothing to do with it. Men will generally judge based on physical qualities and everyone ages differently. Not to mention we all have different standards for what constitutes sexual attractiveness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Assuming they are slim and have an athletic body, what age do women stop getting male attention ie stop getting looks off men if they are out running.
    Age really doesn't matter. It is just how the girl looks.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there is a cut off age, just depends on the person. I know a couple of women in their fifties who look better now than in their twenties.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the woman, depends on the man who is looking at her. Of course, this forum is full of teens and posters in their early 20s so they probably consider 40 to be close to nursing home age.

I mean, Jesus, some people in this thread have put 30s as an honest answer. Might as well throw in the towel, you're only 50 years away from death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Tara~)
    Most likely immediately whatever the age if the man observing prefers curvy to athletic build.

Tsr makes me laugh sometimes. Basically, life is over at 30. You're over the hill, ancient, unattractive...and sad if you go to a nightclub. I sincerely hope that that attitude doesn't extend to the outer world and the people on my course. It's going to make being a mature student really irritating unless there are other grown-ups to talk to
    Jennifer Lopez is freaking 46!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Depends on genetics, I know a few woman who haven't had cosmetic surgery etc who look sexy even in their late 40s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    That feel when you don't even get looks off men when you're in your prime.:cry2:
    When we met up I was checking you out.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Around 40. 💚

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Miranda Kerr is still in shape even after having a child. Tbh I want to do the same yoga workouts as her.
    But she's only 33...?

ReputationRep:
    Appealing to whom?
    A 20 year old or a 60 year old man? If a man is closer to 60 he's (probably) not gonna go for the 20yo woman he's gonna find someone that he finds attractive closer to his age.
    So no neither women nor men suddenly become unappealing. They are still appealing to people in their age group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellodave5)
    But she's only 33...?
    2 words Jennifer Lopez

And she has twins and is 46!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by venetiaan)
    Appealing to whom?
    A 20 year old or a 60 year old man? If a man is closer to 60 he's (probably) not gonna go for the 20yo woman he's gonna find someone that he finds attractive closer to his age
    Yeah right majority of older men go for much younger women only a few can actually pull them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahsez)
    Yeah right majority of older men go for much younger women only a few can actually pull them.
    And when some of them realize they don't have enough money to pull women much younger than them, they go for something more realistic.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.