Turn on thread page Beta

Verbal or Numerical? watch

• View Poll Results: Verbal or Numerical
    Verbal
    56.14%
    Numerical
    43.86%

ReputationRep:
    Numerically, but I'd rather be better verbally.
    A case of wanting what you can't have. :woo:

And yes, this thread was opened in 2007.. haha..

ReputationRep:
    I'm a verbal gerbil.

ReputationRep:
    Verbal meaning vocabulary? Noooo. Analysis? Yesss. Math? I'm better when you compared it with vocabulary. But I'm better at analysis than math. So I'm not sure which one to vote for...

Has to be numerical, although it was on-and-off between numerical and verbal at school; I loved to write short stories and was fairly good at comprehending the meaning in more advanced texts than would normally be suited to my age, but then I started to fall in love with maths and I focussed on my numerical skills over and above my verbal skills. You probably meant verbal in its literal sense, rather than the way I've given it the meaning of the written word. Whoops.

ReputationRep:
    im not really sure!

ReputationRep:
    Verbal def....i think i may be numerically illiterate! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Easily verbal. I'm appalling numerically.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.