Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brahmin of Booty)
    That's like saying just because my fire alarm went off when I was cooking, there could be a fire in a major public building.
    Don't waste your breath; hyperbole is his entire M.O. If Russia Today were to report that a brown cat had defecated on a white porch, he'd consider it a prima facie 'terrorist incident' until forensic study could ascertain that its owner was not, in fact, directly affiliated with ISIS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Reports just coming in

https://t.co/yGQYfG1SZx
    We know who is to blame

• Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    It could be terrorism, I am not denying that. However, I haven't mentioned Islam.
    So were there shots or not? What do you know that the police do not or is it a cover up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    So were there shots or not? What do you know that the police do not or is it a cover up?
    There have been reports of gunshots, the police are saying that there has been a stampede but no terrorist attack. The police have covered things up in the past so I think it is worth keeping an eye on it.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    There have been reports of gunshots, the police are saying that there has been a stampede but no terrorist attack. The police have covered things up in the past so I think it is worth keeping an eye on it.
    So as RST official supporter you are standing by gunshots have probably fired and police cover up story. Do you have the name of the attacker, motives and casualty list as well? Have any arrests been made? Wehn will you be updating us next?

ReputationRep:
    I think it is worth mentioning this is near where that burkini event was stopped.
    So called religion of "peace" strikes again.

ReputationRep:
    So as RST official supporter you are standing by gunshots have probably fired and police cover up story. Do you have the name of the attacker, motives and casualty list as well? Have any arrests been made? Wehn will you be updating us next?
    No, I am not. I am saying it is potentially a cover up. Stop jumping to conclusions.

Also, how does me post an RST link make me a RST supporter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fujitaro)
    We know who is to blame

Allah Akbar! I have a cancer!

ReputationRep:
    No, I am not. I am saying it is potentially a cover up. Stop jumping to conclusions.
    You can reason with the left and terrorist sympathisers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Don't waste your breath; hyperbole is his entire M.O. If Russia Today were to report that a brown cat had defecated on a white porch, he'd consider it a prima facie 'terrorist incident' until forensic study could ascertain that its owner was not, in fact, directly affiliated with ISIS.
    The arguments are pathetic ''it could be terrorist, therefore it deserves a thread''. If a Muslim woman buys a bottle of Domestos does it mean she's making a bleach bomb? According to him I'm sure it could

Or she could be cleaning her bathroom.

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't even be the first time in the last month that the police have lied about a terror attack being suspicious of what they are saying is reasonable.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    I havent jumped to any conclusions, just relying you as the resident expert with your finger on the pulse. You seem to know your stuff as to whats happening before anyone else am impressed. Perhaps you should get the mods to update your thread title. Put cover up in there as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brahmin of Booty)
    The arguments are pathetic ''it could be terrorist, therefore it deserves a thread''. If a Muslim woman buys a bottle of Domestos does it mean she's making a bleach bomb? According to him I'm sure it could

Or she could be cleaning her bathroom.
    So reports of shots fired and people stampeding couldn't potentially be a terrorist attack?

ReputationRep:
    Apparently several ambulances are on the scene and the police have asked people not to clutter the phone lines.

ReputationRep:
    So reports of shots fired and people stampeding couldn't potentially be a terrorist attack?
    It sounds like a normal Friday night on broad street in Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    It's sad that this has become a normal occurrence. The right's been warning you all for years that there'd be daily terrorist attacks if you let in too many Muslims without forcing them to integrate, what ticks me off the most is that it's all coming true and yet people are still sticking their heads in the sand. I say it's about time we deported every Muslim in Britain with Islamist ties, it's the only way we can prevent more lives from being lost. Those who've integrated are alright but the others have got to go.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Note that I only mention deporting those with Islamist ideologies. Ahmaddiyas and Shiites don't fall into that category but all the other sects do.

On a brighter note, Russia decimated some ISIS targets today!

https://www.rt.com/news/355891-russi...ke-syria-tu22/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    It sounds like a normal Friday night on broad street in Birmingham.
    Funny enough wasn't that what Birmingham Labour MP Jess Phillips said when hundreds of Cologne women were raped and sexually assaulted......oh wait....was that your joke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Lets be honest, if it were the other way around all the other papers would be calling it "racism." RT's the only bunch who don't pander to the intellectually-challenged and their feels > reals "logic."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fujitaro)
    We know who is to blame

I thought it was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caravaggio2)
    Funny enough wasn't that what Birmingham Labour MP Jess Phillips said when hundreds of Cologne women were raped and sexually assaulted......oh wait....was that your joke?
    I remember that. You actually have to wonder what planet some of these people live on.*

As for the story, yes, police forces around Western Europe have a recent proven history of flat out lying about these things but the facts always come out in the end so let's wait until we have a better source than R bloody T shall we.*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.