Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What words annoy you the most? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    ... I do overuse the word unfortunately, part of the L A D culture I am a Bantersaurus Rex (Okay I'll stop now)
    Please stop

ReputationRep:
    Any love for the word 'wasteman'? :lol:
    Ugh! I HATE THAT WORD!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Babe or Baby. I've asked my boyfriend not to call me either of those.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when people try and act all roadman and the words that I especially hate are "rah" and "akhi", what does that even mean! Some people even use "jigga" to refer to their friends, like what the actual **** is a jigga!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samii123)
    I hate it when people try and act all roadman and the words that I especially hate are "rah" and "akhi", what does that even mean! Some people even use "jigga" to refer to their friends, like what the actual **** is a jigga!
    Akhi means bro in arabic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samii123)
    I have literally never heard of any of those! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Americanisms tend to annoy me the most. There are far too many to mention.

Some of the roadman talk can be funny if you execute it well ( http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...49&postcount=3 & http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=604 )

ReputationRep:
    I have literally never heard of any of those! :lol:
    They're pretty common in my area.

ReputationRep:
    'Loyalty' for sure. (hear me out on this one ) I mean when it's used as a human characteristic. Because to me loyal is what I'd use to describe a good dog, I consider it a synonym for obedient. I despise people who insist you should stick by them solely out of loyalty. It's like 'do sh*t against your own character for me because we've known each other a few years' Nah m8, if you behave detestably, I'm not sticking around because you throw some word at me that's supposedly gospel on right and wrong. The only people I've ever known to use that word are those who lack strength of character, and as such have to use meaningless societal obligations to get others to stand by them. Apologies for the diatribe
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    jobby

I hate that word :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Yas,Squad,gassed and Beg

ReputationRep:
    'Literally'. No one puts respek on that word. It's rarely ever used correctly

ReputationRep:
    Fam

ReputationRep:
    If you use the word "Banter" in front of me, then prepared to be punched in the face lol

I hate that word so much

ReputationRep:
    The n-word; people need to learn some history!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    also don't like Big man ting fam, lit, blud.
    :doctor::dots::fuhrer::shifty::spider::whip:

ReputationRep:
    Slay, yaas, and any other tumblr-esque words of this sort :puke:

ReputationRep:
    d0uchebag - i fricken hate that word!!! how is it even an 'insult' it sounds like something a german child came up with...

ReputationRep:
    'work' thanks to Rihanna

ReputationRep:
    'lol' - I don't like it when it has only one O cuz it looks so serious idek :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yasss for sure

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.