Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why you should date me Watch

ReputationRep:
    You're fired.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths and cheesecake)
    Sure I would love to, PM me your information.
    It's a tv show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    How's it upsetting? :erm: Why should I hide it?
    people not in relationships and your username says " forgive me " with two guys kissing in love... I'm not single but people will get depressed over it.

HINT: 74% of this sub-forum is SINGLE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    hate pizza and no cheesecake naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    This is why I don't date indian girls, you're too pretentious ! bye now

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckfeister)
    people not in relationships and your username says " forgive me " with two guys kissing in love... I'm not single but people will get depressed over it.

HINT: 74% of this sub-forum is SINGLE.
    I've been single for 27 years but that doesn't hurt me If it hurts someone else, I can poke their eyes out Maybe it only upsets you and you might be getting aroused?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    'indian' obviously -_- BYE NOW!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    I've been single for 27 years but that doesn't hurt me If it hurts someone else, I can poke their eyes out Maybe it only upsets you and you might be getting aroused?
    I'm not upset... I'm gay and hopeless romantic sooooo just others who replied to you saying to change it... maybe upsets them as they dislike it for obvious reasons.

ReputationRep:
    Is this meant serious? Because I actually found this, too.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not upset... I'm gay and hopeless romantic sooooo just others who replied to you saying to change it... maybe upsets them as they dislike it for obvious reasons.
    Maybe if it were two ugly guys.

ReputationRep:
    They are simply jealous I don't ask people on the streets to cover up if that upsets me, I just don't pay attention and mind my own business, so should all these haters too Plus, I don't ask straight couples to stop kissing, why should they tell me what not to do?

ReputationRep:
    lmao this thread
    you kinda remind me of another user on here who keeps trying to pick up girls... I don't need to name, he knows
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Was just waiting for one of these threads to appear 🙄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upperechelon)
    lmao this thread
    you kinda remind me of another user on here who keeps trying to pick up girls... I don't need to name, he knows
    Well i failed terribly at it to be honest, maybe I would have gotten some success if I had added a picture, unfortunately I am not will to sell my personality short by having to rely on my appearance... Also privacy is of concern, not that I am afraid to be recognised by anyone any time soon.

Girls I check my inbox biweekly, do not shy away from this amazing offer.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.