Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i hate it when im trying to get away from someone and i keep falling over and have to like drag myself along the floor and theyre getting closer and closer but you just cnanot stand up to run away.

also i get them where im trying to scream for help and no sound comes out so nobody can help me.

i hate the feeling when its like youre falling through your bed too :p:

ReputationRep:
    I often die in my dreams.

Maybe my imagination needs to be a little less morbid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sundous)
    They do! As long as they're not chasing me in my dreams :laugh:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella)
    :hugs:

:hugs:!

ReputationRep:
    I always dream about vampires, which scares me, but I never dream that I get bitten *shrug*

ReputationRep:
    Mine always involve either exam papers written in a foreign language I don't know or I'm due to perform a play that I haven't been to any rehearsals for and don't know the script. But I always manage to blag my way through somehow

ReputationRep:
    I used to always get one when I was younger which involved me getting chased around a house by all these random monsters. But it was so weird... it was like a gameshow, because I would escape out of the house and this guy would tell me I need to go back in...

I had a dream (or rather nightmare!) the other day where I was getting chased by Germans yelling German at me... it was more scary than it sounds, believe me!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.