Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

10 cars you would like to own before you die? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    Matte Black? I don't think you quite comprehend how **** that would look.
    Name:  ferrari 458 spiderr.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  86.0 KBAttachment 571952571954

Pardon?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfslayer1)
    Name:  ferrari 458 spiderr.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  86.0 KBAttachment 571952571954

Pardon?
    And you think that looks good?*Way to "chav up" a classy car. :laugh:*Shouldn't expect more from a Student forum should I? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    And you think that looks good?*Way to "chav up" a classy car. :laugh:*Shouldn't expect more from a Student forum should I? :rolleyes:
    I don't know which is funnier, the fact that you said "chav up" or that you actually think that asking me a rhetorical question will somehow blind me from the indisputable beauty of the car in matte black. ;D I can't believe I even entertained you with a response, child

ReputationRep:
    Admittedly a bit of a Mercedes fan, whole family drives them and all. Driven other German cars before but Mercedes tends to have superior interior with performance to match. Currently driving a '13 Mercedes C250 but also eyeing the market for the perfect C63 or E63. Holding off on Tesla Model 3 until I can actually test-drive it.

For the list, there's so many to choose from but mainly:

1. Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series - Looks great with the aerodynamics package, sounds great ('15 C63 no match for the 6.2L V8)
    2. Ferrari Enzo - Childhood dream car / poster thing
    3. '16 BMW M6 (or M4) - Love the new styling. Daily driver contender
    4. Mercedes SLS AMG Black Series (or GT-S) - The Gullwing doors, the performance
    5. Mercedes CLS63 S / Brabus 800 Modification (0-60 3.2 in a luxury sedan? yes please). Daily driver contender
    6. Lamborghini Aventador SV - Amazing styling, presence, sound and performance
    7. Audi RS7 - Love how it looks, luxurious, damn quick too. Daily driver contender
    8. Tesla Model X - Mostly out of curiousity. Practical, tech filled and quick car? Sign me up.
    9. Nissan GTR - Just too much fun to drive
    10. Aston Martin Vulcan - Same reasons as the Aventador SV

ReputationRep:
    - Nissan R33 Skyline
    - Mitsubishi Evo 9
    - Chevrolet Cobalt SS
    - Mercedes GLS
    - Tesla Model S
    - Rolls Royce Dawn
    - Range Rover Sport
    - Chevrolet Suburban or Cadillac Escalade
    - Unreliant Robin
    - Audi A3 Cabriolet.

(And for the record, I think the matte black looks crap, and it's bloody unsafe too. Nearly got taken out by a VW Golf that had a matte black wrap, lights off, at 1am cutting in front of me as I was exiting a roundabout. Saved by the radar braking system on my car that detected it before I even saw it. The only thing vaguely noticeable about it was the rave music blaring out the speakers as it sped off. So no, I have no approval for matte black cars.)

i don't want a car
    I want a motorbike bc its easier to get away when the police try to arrest me for driving too fast.......oops.not a secret anymore

but if I did get a car it would be Lamborghini Ankonian
    It looks sooooo good.I can't get over it:love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    What 10 cars would you like to own before you die?
    And why?
    Ford, toyota, rover, nissan, mercedes, lambourgini, audi, volkswagon, peurgot and hatchback. Because i can dream!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know which is funnier, the fact that you said "chav up" or that you actually think that asking me a rhetorical question will somehow blind me from the indisputable beauty of the car in matte black. ;D
    The fact you think a matte black car looks good is the funniest of all, how many other cars (other than the two/three that have been posted in this thread) do you see on the road? Why do you think that is? It's hardly expensive to do.
    child
    Look at your profile picture, then realise how contradictory that was..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XMaramena)
    (And for the record, I think the matte black looks crap, and it's bloody unsafe too. Nearly got taken out by a VW Golf that had a matte black wrap, lights off, at 1am cutting in front of me as I was exiting a roundabout. Saved by the radar braking system on my car that detected it before I even saw it. The only thing vaguely noticeable about it was the rave music blaring out the speakers as it sped off. So no, I have no approval for matte black cars.)
    Finally, someone with some taste.

ReputationRep:
    1. W205 C Class (horray, already have that)
    2. Evo VI TME
    3. Lotus Elise S1
    4. E46 M3
    5. Ferrari 308
    6. Caterham, haven't decided which one.
    7. Maserati 3200GT
    8. RX7 FD
    9. W205 C63
    10. McLaren F1 (my unrealistic choice)

ReputationRep:
    6. Mercedes AMG E63 - a nice sounding sedan that seems fun to drive, a good car for when you're not trying to show off but still want to anyway haha
    Good call - I drive a '16 C220, it's understated but also fun when you flip it into Sports+ mode. Can totally see how an E63 would be a step up from that.

ReputationRep:
    Mclaren F1-XP.
    God that car is something else.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.