10 cars you would like to own before you die? Watch
- 16-08-2016 21:12
- 17-08-2016 15:44
- 17-08-2016 19:24
- 17-08-2016 20:29
Admittedly a bit of a Mercedes fan, whole family drives them and all. Driven other German cars before but Mercedes tends to have superior interior with performance to match. Currently driving a '13 Mercedes C250 but also eyeing the market for the perfect C63 or E63. Holding off on Tesla Model 3 until I can actually test-drive it.
For the list, there's so many to choose from but mainly:
1. Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series - Looks great with the aerodynamics package, sounds great ('15 C63 no match for the 6.2L V8)
2. Ferrari Enzo - Childhood dream car / poster thing
3. '16 BMW M6 (or M4) - Love the new styling. Daily driver contender
4. Mercedes SLS AMG Black Series (or GT-S) - The Gullwing doors, the performance
5. Mercedes CLS63 S / Brabus 800 Modification (0-60 3.2 in a luxury sedan? yes please). Daily driver contender
6. Lamborghini Aventador SV - Amazing styling, presence, sound and performance
7. Audi RS7 - Love how it looks, luxurious, damn quick too. Daily driver contender
8. Tesla Model X - Mostly out of curiousity. Practical, tech filled and quick car? Sign me up.
9. Nissan GTR - Just too much fun to drive
10. Aston Martin Vulcan - Same reasons as the Aventador SVLast edited by NX172; 17-08-2016 at 20:36.
- 18-08-2016 00:41
- Nissan R33 Skyline
- Mitsubishi Evo 9
- Chevrolet Cobalt SS
- Mercedes GLS
- Tesla Model S
- Rolls Royce Dawn
- Range Rover Sport
- Chevrolet Suburban or Cadillac Escalade
- Unreliant Robin
- Audi A3 Cabriolet.
(And for the record, I think the matte black looks crap, and it's bloody unsafe too. Nearly got taken out by a VW Golf that had a matte black wrap, lights off, at 1am cutting in front of me as I was exiting a roundabout. Saved by the radar braking system on my car that detected it before I even saw it. The only thing vaguely noticeable about it was the rave music blaring out the speakers as it sped off. So no, I have no approval for matte black cars.)Last edited by XMaramena; 18-08-2016 at 00:48.
- 18-08-2016 00:49
i don't want a car
I want a motorbike bc its easier to get away when the police try to arrest me for driving too fast.......oops.not a secret anymore
but if I did get a car it would be Lamborghini Ankonian
It looks sooooo good.I can't get over itLast edited by tamil fever; 18-08-2016 at 00:53. Reason: Had to put in that pic.Looks too good
- 18-08-2016 00:52
(Original post by wolfslayer1)
- 18-08-2016 10:02
I don't know which is funnier, the fact that you said "chav up" or that you actually think that asking me a rhetorical question will somehow blind me from the indisputable beauty of the car in matte black. ;D
(Original post by XMaramena)
- 18-08-2016 12:12
(And for the record, I think the matte black looks crap, and it's bloody unsafe too. Nearly got taken out by a VW Golf that had a matte black wrap, lights off, at 1am cutting in front of me as I was exiting a roundabout. Saved by the radar braking system on my car that detected it before I even saw it. The only thing vaguely noticeable about it was the rave music blaring out the speakers as it sped off. So no, I have no approval for matte black cars.)
- 19-08-2016 09:56
1. W205 C Class (horray, already have that)
2. Evo VI TME
3. Lotus Elise S1
4. E46 M3
5. Ferrari 308
6. Caterham, haven't decided which one.
7. Maserati 3200GT
8. RX7 FD
9. W205 C63
10. McLaren F1 (my unrealistic choice)
- 19-08-2016 22:36
- 19-08-2016 22:40
God that car is something else.