Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a guy with looong hair. should i cut it? watch

ReputationRep:
    Grow It Longer :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    yes cut it, espcially if there is pikeys around who can't keep their spit to themselves and you have to get the gob out your hair
    lol wtf are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    yes cut it, espcially if there is pikeys around who can't keep their spit to themselves and you have to get the gob out your hair
    ugh, that didn't happen to you, did it? I mean the gob in the hair...not the general spitting thing....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revelation)
    lol wtf are you on about?
    Read my thread
    and yes the pikeys gob....was IN MY HAIR! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Read my thread
    Ugh! That makes it ten times worse.... I hope you didn't touch it without surgical gloves...you could've been infected with the contagious pikey disease...

ReputationRep:
    Read my thread
    Come on now Charters time to get over it. Did you tell your parents?

Cut the hair, get it all shaved off and scare everybody that knows you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Come on now Charters time to get over it. Did you tell your parents?
    Shush, I am emotionally tramautised! I will wash but never be clean..... :rolleyes: Yes I did tell my parents :mad: I made the mistake of telling them at dinner, where the whole of my family (7 in total) proceeded to laugh about it for a full 10 mins- I am now known as Gobby, thankyou very much

ReputationRep:
    Shush, I am emotionally tramautised! I will wash but never be clean..... :rolleyes: Yes I did tell my parents :mad: I made the mistake of telling them at dinner, where the whole of my family (7 in total) proceeded to laugh about it for a full 10 mins- I am now known as Gobby, thankyou very much
    hehe, well at least they saw the funny side of it.

ReputationRep:
    DO NOT CUT IT SHORT.

I really like to see guys with long hair, in the early ninties there were loads and then they all seemed to get their hair cut. I was so dissapointed.

I've been known to go up to complete strangers and ask if I can play with their hair (actually that's probably a reason for you to cut your hair so ignore that)

All males should be forced to grow their hair long at least once in their lives.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Cut your hair, and don't even consider dreads unless hygiene means nothing to you.

ReputationRep:
    keep it i love a bloke with long hair, as long as you keep t in good nick

ReputationRep:
    Cut it, but not excessively. Shoulder length or something.

ReputationRep:
    just dont regret it
    i had to cut mine for a job but its growing back, its to my nose
    got a pic if u click on a link on my sig

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.