Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

White girls would you date a bearded guy? watch

ReputationRep:
    White girls: would you date a bearded lady, hmm? What if that bearded lady was Asian?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why does the girl have to be "white"?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    Man I so wish I could grow a proper beard...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phunky_fresh)
    Why so much emphasis on race Dude?

because he's obviously an Asian man with a beard, and wise enough not to fall for the "race doesn't matter I fall in love with the person" BS that you see everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    because he's obviously an Asian man with a beard, and wise enough not to fall for the "race doesn't matter I fall in love with the person" BS that you see everywhere.
    Only narrow minded people worry about race.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Curious to know about this from current TSR members
    Was talking to a family member about this just the other day, observing how curiously polarising this question can be in terms of girls’ tastes. Some lasses will literally only go for the beardy hipster type (God knows why), whereas others see such guys as a bit of a joke :beard:

The clean shaven metrosexual vibe has of course fast gone out of fashion/retrosexual blokes are making a come back (Amen) but whilst for many girls softly, if rather deliberately, grazing your stubble/bristles against their skin can send them wild (inside), for others it can be a source of literal/figurative irritation :blush:

Personally I have little choice but to limit my male grooming to the odd trim as my skin reacts badly to a clean shave and I’ve always been rather young looking (less of an issue now I’m an old bugger, by TSRian standards, but still!)

(Original post by Anonymous)
    bearded Asian guys?
    (Original post by ~Tara~)
    Beards are just beards, doesn't matter who is wearing them
    (Original post by phunky_fresh)
    Why so much emphasis on race Dude?
    Depends on their look e.g. slick Asian G vs. Islamist of the year

(Original post by PandaCalavera)
    Some people look better without beards if their beard is messy/patchy
    I've a multicoloured beard, which could be considered messy/patchy; it’s darkened a bit now (few years back) albeit still practically white round my lower lip – which I kinda like (weird like that)

(Original post by natalie427)
    Plus I like a lumberjack look
    Hello :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezoar)
    Designer stubble is ALWAYS good. A very closely trimmed, very short beard usually looks nice as well. Anything longer than that just looks unhygienic

Stubble or short beard is hot, but long beards look like trash, also don't dress up as a fake sailor unless you're doing a Village People tribute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    I've a multicoloured beard, which could be considered messy/patchy; it’s darkened a bit now (few years back) albeit still practically white round my lower lip – which I kinda like (weird like that)
    To be honest I never notice the multicoloured thing and certainly don't mind it! My boyfriend has a similar thing with the white bit by his lips and even has a darker stripe down his chin. I actually find it really attractive and it's hardly noticeable unless I'm looking up close. When I said patchy I meant more like...where the hair isn't as fully grown in some places but is in others? I'm not sure why it happens but sometimes beards can seem like they have random little bald patches in them which results in it looking kind of scruffy/unkempt. My general rule is people should just do whatever makes them happy in terms of their appearance, but that sometimes beards might not suit some more than others if they can't grow a neat one!
    I also prefer beards that are kinda soft and fluffy rather than scratchy and wiry, but that's purely coming from the angle of having to kiss someone with a beard and how enjoyable the experience is :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.