Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Sab13 It has brought me through to "Log into my hope" page now whereas before it was just going to an error page so fingers crossed it works for me now! I have been here since Saturday so looking forward to Monday to get started and to get meeting a few people if any of you fancy meeting for a coffee or drink over the weekend PM me your Facebook and we can arrange something.

ReputationRep:
    Hey , I had to go to a library and use their computers as it just wouldn't work on my latop! i emailed the women and she said not to worry if it wont let you do them you will have time when you're there to do them! I can remember what my room number is haha , how do i find out ? Im excited but nervous!

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting the boat over tomorrow.. So nervous but excited too! Looking forward to meeting all of you

ReputationRep:
    my boat is on saturday morning , so i should be there by lunch time i reckon !

ReputationRep:
    Silly question but how did you get a password to allow you to log in to My Hope? I have a student number but don't ever remember logging into anything before now. I'm sorry I cant help you with the halls situation as I live off campus, although I'm sure the gateway manager will be able to help you out when you arrive

ReputationRep:
    I think there should be a password along with your username on the welcome letter they sent out, and you can change it when you get logged in

ReputationRep:
    Yeah fingers crossed it's working for you now! Yeah I will send you a message now so we can keep in touch on facebook! 😊

ReputationRep:
    Can you add me on facebook ?

ReputationRep:
    Aww we should all be getting there around the same time 😊. Can't wait to meet you all! Course 😊 could you send me your facebook through private message?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sab13)
    Aww we should all be getting there around the same time 😊. Can't wait to meet you all! Course 😊 could you send me your facebook through private message?
    Have send it you it!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing secondary PGCE and staying in St Michaels 57D I think? I'm from belfast

ReputationRep:
    hey! Im 54D

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the earliest time we can move in tomorrow? I'm getting the boat tonight so I'll be in liverpool at 6.30 in the morning

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.