Turn on thread page Beta

is being a lightweight good? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snarf)
    I'm a very lightweight! I'm worried that at university I might put myself in danger by getting too drunk but if I don't drink then it might look strange? Tis a dilemma...
    Nobody's gonna think you look strange for not drinking Nobody will care that much at all.

ReputationRep:
    im a bit of a lightweight compared to some of my mates, the thing is you have to realise it and dont try and keep up

its really not worth worrying that you havent drunk as much as your mates and you're more pissed, because if you try and keep up, you'll ruin your night and end up walking/trying to walk home early when your friends are partying

ReputationRep:
    hehehehe I´m lightweight also and the worse thing is that I have just heard that in England people make competition about how many drinks could you bear or whatever, I can´t imagine me doing it at my new uni
    Like ok i can stand.. two shots? heeh that´s just pathetitic

and then there are always problems with clothing also.. maybe english vaked cookies will make me normal :P

ReputationRep:
    Seriously although it shouldn't matter if you're a lightweight... IT DOES.

To be honest, I'm not a bigger drinker but a lot of my friends drink and I do feel a bit of a party pooper when I don't join in on drinking games and the likes. But at the end of the day I suppose they just have to accept that.

ReputationRep:
    i wish i was a lightweight haha be soooooooo much cheaper. dam

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.