Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm from kent (gravesend/rochester area)
    going into second year

ReputationRep:
    Cool! Are you transferring from another university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johanna_87)
    I'm from kent (gravesend/rochester area)
    going into second year
    I know someone from Gravesend ;yes;

[in fact I've just noticed he's posted on the previous page :p:]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghostinashell)
    Cool! Are you transferring from another university?
    Nope i was at aber last year to,

ive never met anyone in Aber from round here, know quite a few from london though.

Its strange though as when i say to people that i'm at aber they always say they know people there, and yet i'm yet to meet them in aber myself!

ReputationRep:
    wow. Someone from gravesend/rochester!?!?!?! Wow thats amazing. I thought I was the only one from there. WHere exactly are u from Johanna_87?

ReputationRep:
    There doesn't seem to be many Northerners in Aber though... [quiet Dan! :p:]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matty87)
    wow. Someone from gravesend/rochester!?!?!?! Wow thats amazing. I thought I was the only one from there. WHere exactly are u from Johanna_87?
    I live in Higham, Yay local people!

(Original post by Crisps)
    Pfft! its all northerners there! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Probably for the best, haha only kidding. 80% of the Aber population seem to be from the Midlands and, you've guessed it, Wales.

It's a rare thing to meet someone from dooon south!

ReputationRep:
    Ah, but what Northerners there are are top quality, much better than the rest any day :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BexTait)
    Ah, but what Northerners there are are top quality, much better than the rest any day :p:
    :five: Exactly!

ReputationRep:
    Well as I say, midlanders best of both. The best of the north with the best of the south.

ReputationRep:
    People who are coming from the south (or like me the south east) have got a loooong drive. Time to top up my ipod lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apricot)
    People who are coming from the south (or like me the south east) have got a loooong drive. Time to top up my ipod lol.
    6 hours on a good day from Mid Sussex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Djmilesno1)
    6 hours on a good day from Mid Sussex
    Yeah 6 hours for me too

ReputationRep:
    wow higham!!! Thats truly amazing. You must know Gravesend and how **** it is quite well? I never knew anyone from Higham went to aber. lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matty87)
    wow higham!!! Thats truly amazing. You must know Gravesend and how **** it is quite well? I never knew anyone from Higham went to aber. lol x
    yep i know how rubbish gravesend is! although cause i went to school in strood (yes the delightful Chapter:rolleyes: ) i know medway better.

as far as i know i'm the only higham'er that goes to aber. although ive never met anyone from round here up there

ReputationRep:
    Its about 6hours for me as well and i think thats if im lucky!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apricot)
    Its about 6hours for me as well and i think thats if im lucky!
    It's the M25 which is always the problem, and when you get stuck there you get stuck bigtime!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Us Northerners have long drives too, y'know. I'm 6 hours from Aber :mad:

ReputationRep:
    2 hours and 30minutes for me.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.