Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nguyenkim997)
    Congrats!! Where did you get into and which subject? Also did your UCAS change?
    I got in for History and my UCAS has not changed yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovegoats)
    Hey I received a phone call today at 3:58pm and did receive an offer. I am wishing you all the best of luck!
    Which college and what were your grades if you don't mind me asking?🙄
    Well done!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hprynne)
    Me too... for Medicine! Not counting on anything though
    I've been put in for medicine too! Good luck! Can I ask what grades you got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppycharlotte)
    Which college and what were your grades if you don't mind me asking?🙄
    Well done!!
    Hey I got AAA when my offer was A*AA.

But I was 2 UMS off in 2 subjects and 4 UMS off in the other so very, very close.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I got AAA when my offer was A*AA.

But I was 2 UMS off in 2 subjects and 4 UMS off in the other so very, very close.
    I guess you've got a remark? I'm in a really similar position grades wise! What was the college?

ReputationRep:
    I guess you've got a remark? I'm in a really similar position grades wise! What was the college?
    I'm going to get remarks but they accepted me prior to this anyway.

Murray Edwards College.
    And I wish you all the best; I hope you get in!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to get remarks but they accepted me prior to this anyway.

Murray Edwards College.
    And I wish you all the best; I hope you get in!
    UCAS has told me I haven't unfortunately but thank you
    I dunno if my remark comes back showing I did actually meet my offer then what would happen but I doubt they would still take me

ReputationRep:
    I dunno if my remark comes back showing I did actually meet my offer then what would happen but I doubt they would still take me
    There'e a certain deadline for submitting remarks for them to change the acceptance/rejection decision, but I can't remember when it is for this cycle off hand....
    Maybe jneill knows......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincrows)
    There'e a certain deadline for submitting remarks for them to change the acceptance/rejection decision, but I can't remember when it is for this cycle off hand....
    Maybe jneill knows......
    I'm in the same boat for Christ College, they e-mailed me saying the remark deadline is 31st of August.

Does anyone know If it's possible or how to remark a STEP paper? I was 2 marks off the offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by box036)
    I'm in the same boat for Christ College, they e-mailed me saying the remark deadline is 31st of August.

Does anyone know If it's possible or how to remark a STEP paper? I was 2 marks off the offer.
    It's possible.
    http://www.admissionstestingservice....ers/step/faqs/
    http://www.admissionstestingservice....ful-documents/

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh!! Going Homerton for medicine thanks to God

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincrows)
    Maybe jneill knows......
    I have a feeling it's the 31st of August but I spoke to Clare on the phone and I can't say they really gave me a straight answer on what would happen if I get the grades next week. I didn't know it was possible for them to even reverse rejections this cycle?

ReputationRep:

Have they rejected you off UCAS or are they holding it open still?

ReputationRep:
    My offer was A*AA and I got 3 As so missed it, but have sent off for remarks and am very confident that the remarks will go up, if not bringing a grade up to A* they will at least make it even closer. If the remarks mean I do end up getting my required grades could Cambridge still take me even if it says 'unsuccessful application' on UCAS at the moment? Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile rejected 😔

ReputationRep:
    Have they rejected you off UCAS or are they holding it open still?
    Rejected 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if you get your remark to go up and you meet your offer then they have a commitment to take you. It just might be the case that you have to defer your entry if the results come back a little too late but if you get the grades then they cannot say no.

All the best of luck xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if you get your remark to go up and you meet your offer then they have a commitment to take you. It just might be the case that you have to defer your entry if the results come back a little too late but if you get the grades then they cannot say no.

All the best of luck xx
    Thank you - the results should be before the 24th so this still meets the deadline doesn't it? That is however slightly reassuring well done for getting in xx!

ReputationRep:
    Rejected 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same 😣 Hopefully the remarks will be what we need!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to those who got it!! If I don't hear anything from Cambridge or UCAS by now does that mean I've not been fished?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.