Turn on thread page Beta

My poor cat :( watch

Announcements

Your cat sounds like me, hope its alright.

I'll send it my good vibes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Your cat sounds like me, hope its alright.

I'll send it my good vibes.
    You're vomiting blood? :eek:

(Original post by Cate)
    You're vomiting blood?
    lol no but i have before, it was about a year ago that i last did it though.

ReputationRep:
    lol no but i have before, it was about a year ago that i last did it though.
    lol, good :eek:

I'm back btw.

With my new haircut. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm back btw.

lol, so I see (that you're back, not that you have a new haircut). Are you gonna post a pic now? Please? I showed you mine

ReputationRep:
    I'm back btw.

snap!!! i got back from having a haircut half an hour ago!!

(Original post by Cossack)
    snap!!! i got back from having a haircut half an hour ago!!
    Cool, what a coincidence, oh and do you like the present i gave you yesterday?

(Original post by Cate)
    lol, so I see (that you're back, not that you have a new haircut). Are you gonna post a pic now? Please? I showed you mine
    lol, i might post a picture later, don't want to right now though. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    lol, i might post a picture later, don't want to right now though. :eek:
    I will remind you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    I am taking my cat to the vet today because he vomited blood last night. He has also been off his <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=food&v=56">food</a> for a couple of days. Wish the poor bugger good luck
    Awww,...poor kitty....is it the one that was diabetic?....
    let us know how she is....

ReputationRep:
    I am taking my cat to the vet today because he vomited blood last night. He has also been off his food for a couple of days. Wish the poor bugger good luck
    Dont worry, he will be okay

ReputationRep:
    I am taking my cat to the vet today because he vomited blood last night. He has also been off his food for a couple of days. Wish the poor bugger good luck
    Nooooooooooooooo. He looked so well when you posted the photo in the diabetes thread.

ReputationRep:

awww poor sweetie, Good Luck!!! Im sure he'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still trying to get over the fact that there is a site called ratemykitten.com!

ReputationRep:
    The diabetic cat is fine, she isnt the one with a problem. It is my boy cat that is poorly. Just to update, the vet rang and the bloodtests are all normal. She has given him an antibiotic and an anti-ulcer drug. He has perked up a bit since she put him on a drip too

Btw who_me: if you think ratemykitten is mad then you should check out
    http://www.ratemyfinger.com/ratemy/finger
    Also rate my boobie and poo :eek: :eek: . no Im not joking

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck Pussy Cat

ReputationRep:
    awww, ur kitty is georgeous! hope that all is okay...
    give my love to ur kitty!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    The diabetic cat is fine, she isnt the one with a problem. It is my boy cat that is poorly. Just to update, the vet rang and the bloodtests are all normal. She has given him an antibiotic and an anti-ulcer drug. He has perked up a bit since she put him on a drip too

Btw who_me: if you think ratemykitten is mad then you should check out
    http://www.ratemyfinger.com/ratemy/finger
    Also rate my boobie and poo :eek: :eek: . no Im not joking
    I thought you were talking about another cat. Lets hope he gets better soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    My Panther had an infected tummy a few weeks back...had a very high temperature but we weren't sure if he'd been sick or not because he goes outside (we tried to shut him in when he first showed signs of feeling poorly but he broke the catflap :cool: ). The vet gave him antibiotics and some fluid and we had to give him tablets twice a day for a week or so to finish the course and he was fine within a couple of days...I couldn't believe the change. When he was ill he was hiding under the bed, not eating not drinking and not interested in anything - within a day he was more or less himself again (except still a bit wary of food).

Best wishes...I hope he's home soon and terrorising the house like he should be
    No one picked up sooner on the fact that PQ has an Panther :eek:
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Expression)
    No one picked up sooner on the fact that PQ has an Panther :eek:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.