Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neverwhere)
    I'm in Weston Hall, Blue Core whatever that means?? anyone else in there too???
    I'm in Blue Core too!!
    What room number are you??
    What you going to Study?
    Francesca xxx

ReputationRep:
    im in red core!
    floor 5 room 11 i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgcowell)
    I'm RE 04 25, so i am guessing floor 4 room 25, i think thats what it means!?!

no you're in floor 4, flat 2, room 5, same room as me, but the flat next door to mine i'm guessing, since i'm in flat 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess*Francesca)
    I'm in Blue Core too!!
    What room number are you??
    What you going to Study?
    Francesca xxx

hey there!

erm my letter says im in BU.03.08, im not 100% sure what the numbers mean but what room you in?????

i'm doing business studies (exciting eh!! =) how about you???

dan

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am on hols at the minute but my brother told me i got an offer from weston hall, i didn't check room details, bt recieved an email from Man Uni saying them have got my replying back form, yipeeee.........

ReputationRep:
    im gr.03.02
    how many flats are there on each floor?
    im so confused - so is it single-sex flats or mixed?

ReputationRep:
    it's mixed, i know people that have stayed there, if you put mixed on your application you'll probably get a mixed flat!

ReputationRep:
    Aww, I'm the only one in yellow so far

ReputationRep:
    so what is it?? yellow, green blue and red?

hmm, how very primary school of them.
    Went past weston yesterday when I was in manchester at the uni, we're just a hop skip and a jump from the smaller of the two student unions and the sackville street building.

All in all, not a bad location really.

ReputationRep:
    hey there!

erm my letter says im in BU.03.08, im not 100% sure what the numbers mean but what room you in?????

i'm doing business studies (exciting eh!! =) how about you???

dan

I'm in blue something 11 have to have a look later ...

Oooh Business?? I had enough of that doing A-Level business haha!! I'm doing French + Spanish ...

Does anyone know if we get things like an iron, toaster etc etc ???

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    i think that we get an iron, toaster and kettle and that, but i'm none too sure! ahh french i had enough of that at GCSE!!!

ReputationRep:
    I stayed in Weston Hall a few weeks ago. At least then they had kettles in every room. Kitchen had two fridge-freezers, a few toasters, a microwafe etc. There were a vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board in the common room.

ReputationRep:
    i think that we get an iron, toaster and kettle and that, but i'm none too sure! ahh french i had enough of that at GCSE!!!
    Hahaha touche!! Well at least I have a bit less to buy!! Is it just me or does everyone seem to have just loads and loads of pans, plates etc etc?? Is there enough space for stuff like that!! I just checked mine and it's blue 03.11 ... I should remember that as my b-day is November 3rd ! I dunno if that means we're near each other or not. Does anyone know how to decifer the codes?

Does anyone have msn?? We should get to know some people before we move in!! Mine's [email protected] ...

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.elena)
    I stayed in Weston Hall a few weeks ago. At least then they had kettles in every room. Kitchen had two fridge-freezers, a few toasters, a microwafe etc. There were a vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board in the common room.
    hey so wat are the rooms like? too small or at least decent sized??

ReputationRep:
    I went to the open day for Weston Hall accommodation and the rooms were decent sized and newly refurbished, i just wanted to know if all the rooms in weston hall come an ensuite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess*Francesca)
    Hahaha touche!! Well at least I have a bit less to buy!! Is it just me or does everyone seem to have just loads and loads of pans, plates etc etc?? Is there enough space for stuff like that!! I just checked mine and it's blue 03.11 ... I should remember that as my b-day is November 3rd ! I dunno if that means we're near each other or not. Does anyone know how to decifer the codes?

Does anyone have msn?? We should get to know some people before we move in!! Mine's [email protected] ...

xxxx
    i've not bought anything yet really! gonna get it all next week me thinks. i've added you to my msn btw! ([email protected])

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warburton)
    no you're in floor 4, flat 2, room 5, same room as me, but the flat next door to mine i'm guessing, since i'm in flat 1.
    Brilliant i'm getting very excited now, it's all very real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Business Man)
    I went to the open day for Weston Hall accommodation and the rooms were decent sized and newly refurbished, i just wanted to know if all the rooms in weston hall come an ensuite?
    yea i think so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cgyian22)
    hey so wat are the rooms like? too small or at least decent sized??
    I think they were quite small actually. Wardrobe is tiny and well bathroom could be better but overall I think the rooms are very comfy. I took a few pics and add them here if you'll find them useful (excuse the mess, I'm not the tidiest person).
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.elena)
    I think they were quite small actually. Wardrobe is tiny and well bathroom could be better but overall I think the rooms are very comfy. I took a few pics and add them here if you'll find them useful (excuse the mess, I'm not the tidiest person).
    Thanks so much Even though they look a bit small it looks nice and modern!! Are you in Weston Hall this year?? Oh, and don't worry about the mess xxxx

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.