Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yeah i think i got over excited when i handed in my notice!!.. oh well i'm sure i'll cope, i'm used to living on my own anyway so 24 hrs extra wont kill me.

i'll get the beers chillin in the fridge for ya all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobW)
    Rob... your my freind

ReputationRep:
    Haha, whoa. Rob, I think thats incentive for anyone to come early. And blablablabla (wait, is that too many blas? Sorry.. heh), I did ok, I got 35 points but I've sent my english, psych and ToK exams to be regraded. But yeah I got the math/physics requirement for Bath. So I'm in. How did you do last year?It feels so good that its over. haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobW)
    I'll be sure to call past Eastwood at some point then.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobW)
    yeah i think i got over excited when i handed in my notice!!.. oh well i'm sure i'll cope, i'm used to living on my own anyway so 24 hrs extra wont kill me.

Hi Rob,

I'll most probably come on the 22nd too see you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isotope)
    Haha, whoa. Rob, I think thats incentive for anyone to come early. And blablablabla (wait, is that too many blas? Sorry.. heh), I did ok, I got 35 points but I've sent my english, psych and ToK exams to be regraded. But yeah I got the math/physics requirement for Bath. So I'm in. How did you do last year?It feels so good that its over. haha.
    Hi Isotope,

well done! I know, it is such a great feeling to be done with IB. i still remember the feeling I had after the last exam:p:
    i got 41, with 7 in maths and phys. But now I'm worried I wont remember any of it:eek:

and ahem! too many blas,yes :mad: :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah cool so thats an extra 5 beers i'll put in for you guys!!... i still reckon everyone should come on the Saturday so we can all go out and have a heavy night.... Either way i'll be there on Sat 22nd partying. hey blablabla it looks like its me and you pal

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, blablabla, you seem to be made of some genius material. I just got the results of my remark back, and I have 39 points, which isn't too bad. Haha, a damn lot better than what I had to start with. *******s got everything wrong. Yeah I did fairly well in maths and physics too. Look forward to meeting you guys next year. You on facebook?

ReputationRep:
    Also, please excuse the extra blas. It was my fault, I was improvising. Its what happens when you play the guitar for too long. Also, RobW, I'm there!Which accommodations are you guys in?

ReputationRep:
    ive applied for Eastwood so hopefully thats where your find me! if i'm not there i'll be roaming around aimlessly trying to find more lager!! you wont miss me as i'll be the one falling all over the place

ReputationRep:
    Haha, you're going to be surprised if you think you're the only one doing that my friend. Heres to freshers week!

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, blablabla, you seem to be made of some genius material. I just got the results of my remark back, and I have 39 points, which isn't too bad. Haha, a damn lot better than what I had to start with. *******s got everything wrong. Yeah I did fairly well in maths and physics too. Look forward to meeting you guys next year. You on facebook?
    wow! you got 4 more points after the remarking?! I wish I'd sent my papers in too, 4 more points would have been perfect:p: anyway, well done! you desereve this holiday..
    no, I'm not on facebook, yet but do yuu use msn?

hey Rob, we'll have a great time on the 22nd! I've applied for marlborough, but I guess that is a difficult accommodation to get, so dont know where I'll end up.. where did you apply for isotope?

by the way, are you guys bringing any parents on the first day?

ReputationRep:
    Also, please excuse the extra blas. It was my fault, I was improvising. Its what happens when you play the guitar for too long. Also, RobW, I'm there!Which accommodations are you guys in?
    apology accepted:p: music is always a valid reason.

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely bringing my parents because there's no way I'm taking all my stuff on the train! And they can help me move my crap in... but I will have to try and kick them out. When moving my sister in a few years ago (not at Bath), we stayed for hours and hours because my mum and dad didn't want to leave her! And they can be so embarrassing at times...

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure it's alright to show up on the 22nd? I don't want to show up and find out that I have to sleep on the grass!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deus)
    Are you sure it's alright to show up on the 22nd? I don't want to show up and find out that I have to sleep on the grass!
    hehe, i dont think you would have to sleep on grass..even if you did you would have good company:p: I think quite a few people are coming on the 22nd.

hi Anneka, I'm probably bringing my dad, but as i'm moving from Norway it would be a bit mean to kick him out straight away..then again, I dont really like the idea of him spending the night there.. parties are not the same with parents around, are they?:p:

ReputationRep:
    Omg, do not let your dad sleep over! That just wouldn't really work, would it? :p:

Deus: In my eyes, the contract starts on the 22nd, therefore they have no right to make you sleep on the grass! I'm not sure why the 23rd is classed as the first arrival day... but by the sound of it, you won't be alone.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe everyone from TSR should move in on the 22nd, we'll own the university for 24 hours :p:

ReputationRep:
    That would be so cool... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, 24 hours for people on TSR?Insane, we'd get the best drawers and stuff in the kitchen. I'm applying to Sols. Anyone got any idea of how the dorms are laid out?I've been trying to imagine it for days but if I let my imagination run too far ahead, I'll just be disappointed. Anneka, I might have to fly to London and have my dad drive me down or Deus and I could haul our stuff the good ol manual labour way, so parent might be there or might not. But I'd suggest if your parents REALLY want to stay, make em stay in a B&B across the hill or something. Seeing your child puke his/her guts out as their first day as a university student isn't what could be known as "classy" now is it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 11, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.