Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

JLR Degree apprenticeship question Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Just applied to accountancy degree apprenticeship..any good?

Anyone know the next stages once application is submitted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donkey******)
    I found the application process fairly straight forward, the most daunting thing for me was the assessment centre.

There's meant to be something being put in place to allow you to kind of hop on, hop off the apprenticeship schemes, so that you could do a degree later. There's a few who've already done advanced apprenticeships and are now going on to the degree.
    Hi, how long does it take to find out whether you get to go tothe assessement centre? The initial application didn't even ask for my predicted grades so I'm scared I completed it wrong I still got an email saying there considering my application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junaid1998)
    Just applied to accountancy degree apprenticeship..any good?

Anyone know the next stages once application is submitted?
    Hi, I've also applied to that programme, do you know what uni we do our degree at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dom117117)
    Hi, how long does it take to find out whether you get to go tothe assessement centre? The initial application didn't even ask for my predicted grades so I'm scared I completed it wrong I still got an email saying there considering my application.
    Yeah same mate..plus we got to do a sjt first then another verbal numerical test the the assessment centre

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've also applied to that programme, do you know what uni we do our degree at?
    Download apprenticeship brochure on jlr website

ReputationRep:
    It took a long time to get a response due to the volume of applicants. There were two rounds of testing, then found out in the new year about assessment centre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donkey******)
    It took a long time to get a response due to the volume of applicants. There were two rounds of testing, then found out in the new year about assessment centre.
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junaid1998)
    Yeah same mate..plus we got to do a sjt first then another verbal numerical test the the assessment centre
    cheers mate maybe see you at AC.

ReputationRep:
    Just so everyone knows, it now specifically says A2 Maths is required, so this threads not really relevant now lol.

ReputationRep:
    But good luck to everyone applying, hope you all get it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.