Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have got a house and we are looking for another person in our fifth room. It's £190 a week, BUT includes all bills, a cleaner and gardener. Only a mile from the university (Headington campus) so easily within walking distance. It's an extremely modern house, nothing like your conventional uni house, if anyone is interested i'm happy to send information and pictures!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a similar situation. I spoke to the Brookes Union people and they said there was a house hunting day for people who are in this situation. He told me that it was this Monday but didn't say what time or where to be, so I don't even know if it's a thing because it doesn't say anything about it on their website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tisia27)
    I'm in a similar situation. I spoke to the Brookes Union people and they said there was a house hunting day for people who are in this situation. He told me that it was this Monday but didn't say what time or where to be, so I don't even know if it's a thing because it doesn't say anything about it on their website
    Are you looking for someone to fill a room then?? I think it is a thing! When I first got accepted and enquired I was also told about a house hunting day, I think I'm going to call up on the day and see if there's anything they can do to help x

ReputationRep:
    I think when I called they said that its from 10am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babitajades)
    I think when I called they said that its from 10am
    Will you be going to it??

ReputationRep:
    Will you be going to it??
    I don't think I will be able to make it...I just feel like giving up on accommodation now 😂

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I will be able to make it...I just feel like giving up on accommodation now 😂
    Hahah same tho, and I live 2 hours away which doesn't make it ideal for house hunting 😓

ReputationRep:
    Hahah same tho, and I live 2 hours away which doesn't make it ideal for house hunting 😓
    Heyy, will you be coming to the house hunting event tomorrow though??

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, will you be coming to the house hunting event tomorrow though??
    Hey, yeah I'm gonna have to what about you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.