The Student Room Group

Is it true that if you stop giving a girl attention, she will chase you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StyleIcon
Definitely not true, ignore me and you'll never hear from me again

Posted from TSR Mobile

What?

I've gotta go somewhere.
There was a thread about ghosting a few days ago. Go have a read of it before you decide to follow the wise advice you've so far been given.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
There is this girl that I've been talking to for about 2 weeks now. We've flirted a few times and we get along well with our conversations. But recently she's been giving me dry replies and I'm not sure why. My friend suggested that I stop talking to her completely and she will come running back to me. is this true? If I stop giving her attention, will she start talking to me again or is that a myth?

If a girl is interested she'd never respond with dry replies without reason. It's usually because something's pissed us off - something we've seen/heard/or has been said. Either that, or she's not interested and not worth your time.

Trust me. When I like a guy I'll be double, triple-texting without a care in the world. Unless she's mad/upset, she would want your attention 24/7 and wouldn't waste time by giving you dead replies. I'd just man up and ask her - better to resolve the problem before it becomes a problem.

And please boys, as much as we know you love your boys, you don't have to follow their every word. Be your own man.
Give the gift of missing you
Talk to loads of other girls and show her you're not dependent on her, sounds like she doesn't like you like that anyway though
Original post by Anonymous
There is this girl that I've been talking to for about 2 weeks now. We've flirted a few times and we get along well with our conversations. But recently she's been giving me dry replies and I'm not sure why. My friend suggested that I stop talking to her completely and she will come running back to me. is this true? If I stop giving her attention, will she start talking to me again or is that a myth?

nope sorry personally i would take that as you weren't interested so if you like her then keep talking! but then don't be clingy.. sorry this isn't very helpful ahaha
dude fact is that , they many options like us , that's they don't pay attention

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending