Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Losing weight without losing my boobs Watch

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean you worked hard to get them? Surely you either naturally have big boobs or you're just fat so have big boobs that will disappear when you lose weight?*

Anyway personally I would just lose the boobs but are you on the contraceptive pill? Some of my friends gained a cup size when they started it. I didn't though *

ReputationRep:
    Unless you get implants, there's no way your boobs will stay the same size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infairverona)
    What do you mean you worked hard to get them? Surely you either naturally have big boobs or you're just fat so have big boobs that will disappear when you lose weight?*

Anyway personally I would just lose the boobs but are you on the contraceptive pill? Some of my friends gained a cup size when they started it. I didn't though *
    I worked hard via regular intake of Fenugreek and daily breast exercises . I was on the pill for some time but it made no difference, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    Unless you get implants, there's no way your boobs will stay the same size.
    Ah well, that sucks.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you can't do anything about it because they'll still become smaller if you lose weight (can't target fat loss in one region, you lose it from all over your body).... but honestly it's not that deep

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.