Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do's & Don'ts for first dates watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    I'm not sure what to say really, I'd say it went well but as I said it was quite spontaneous, not that I don't like spontaneous things haha. I was meant to be meeting up with a long term friend and she asked if I'd like to have lunch, I asked if it was a date and it went from there really. We walked around town talking, got coffee and cake then had chips by the beach and ended up sitting under a tree whilst it rained. Nothing special, but quite nice tbh
    Spontaneous is good, women love that. Did you pick the places you went? If so that shows decisiveness and assertiveness, two very attractive traits.

Sounds like an excellent first date to be perfectly honest mate, I'm genuinely proud of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Spontaneous is good, women love that. Did you pick the places you went? If so that shows decisiveness and assertiveness, two very attractive traits.

Sounds like an excellent first date to be perfectly honest mate, I'm genuinely proud of you.
    Well she asked if I wanted coffee, and I suggested a few places and she chose one. Then I suggested chips and where to get them. We paid for our own coffee and cake but I paid for chips haha Whilst we were eating the chips (take away) she asked where we should go so I walked around with her, going where seemed interesting.

Thank you! And thanks for your advice and support

ReputationRep:
    Yup. I put together a quick-fire introductory guide for people in your position

Tips for GUYS ~ Handling Dating/Early Stage Relationships

Tips for GIRLS ~ Handling Dating/Early Stage Relationships

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.