The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi guys, does anybody know when exactly the move in date is?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
Guys, does anybody know when exactly the move in date is?
Reply 22
Original post by sixschmidt
hey all, i'm staying in Desford (The Pavillions), second floor flat 5. Studying history and english :biggrin:

Ahaha at least I have found a neighbour! :smile: I'm Staying in Desford, second floor, flat 6.... Oh and I am studying Medical Physiology
Original post by Josmp
Ahaha at least I have found a neighbour! :smile: I'm Staying in Desford, second floor, flat 6.... Oh and I am studying Medical Physiology

Awesome! never thought id find two people here going to the same building :biggrin:
Original post by 09mitcg
I'm staying in The Pavillions, Gumley :smile:

Hiya, I'll be staying in Gumley too! Which flat are you in? :smile:
Reply 25
Hey Guys, I'm staying in the Pavillions but still haven't been given any details about the floor and room I'm in. Where did you guys find this out?? Also, does anyone know when freshers starts??? So confused HELPP :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by SanjnaC
Hey Guys, I'm staying in the Pavillions but still haven't been given any details about the floor and room I'm in. Where did you guys find this out?? Also, does anyone know when freshers starts??? So confused HELPP :smile:

Log into the accommodation portal and click on the option to view your booking, then there should be a link to your accommodation contract and that document will have your room number on it.

The first freshers event (as in partying) I think is on the 25th.... And I assume the inductions and stuff start on the 26th

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Josmp
Log into the accommodation portal and click on the option to view your booking, then there should be a link to your accommodation contract and that document will have your room number on it.

The first freshers event (as in partying) I think is on the 25th.... And I assume the inductions and stuff start on the 26th

Hope that helps :smile:

Omg thank you so much and it helped :smile: I found it !
I'm in the pavilions, Leire, fourth floor, flat 9 :smile:
Reply 29
Is anyone in the Pavillions, Eaton, First Floor, Flat 3???
Hey guys, anyone living in John Foster Hall, The Pavillions, Huncote?
Reply 31
Hey does anyone know if the wifi for the uni is Eduroam or ASK4, can you pick which internet you want to connect to?

Latest

Trending

Trending