Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell have they changed it to double bed? The desk is TINY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Signorina)
    Yeah, I'm annoyed by that too. I'd take a single bed and a much larger desk/floor space any day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Signorina)
    I know, it's annoying. I told them I would have preferred a bigger desk. They said a student survey said that students would rather a bigger bed than bigger desk. Not me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dwittyy)
    Yeah, I'm annoyed by that too. I'd take a single bed and a much larger desk/floor space any day!
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fadinlightz)
    I know, it's annoying. I told them I would have preferred a bigger desk. They said a student survey said that students would rather a bigger bed than bigger desk. Not me...
    Same!
    Wow, I doubt that they'd prefer a bigger bed in a tiny room like ours...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in flat 3? I've found one flatmate so far! Also, if people havnt already i recommend using the Birmingham flatmate finder app. Its really useful.

ReputationRep:
    It was sent into my psychology group chat. Attachment 575128
    Can you find out from who sent this to you how they got it? I was planning on moving in on the Sunday but according to that chart I should be moving in on the Saturday. I have looked several places but haven't been able to find it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cw98)
    Can you find out from who sent this to you how they got it? I was planning on moving in on the Sunday but according to that chart I should be moving in on the Saturday. I have looked several places but haven't been able to find it.
    Hi. I received that chart in an attachment on an email called "Moving in weekend 2016-2017". It was on the same email as attachments called "Disclosure to third party liberty living 2016-2017" and "liberty gardens 2016-2017". Hope this is helpful. I received the email from Donna Rowe ([email protected]) so maybe email her if you havnt got the email.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.