Kings college - hygiene and therapy interview

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikki242)
    Hey, my interviews this Friday, 9th September. I don't even know what i'm going to bring in yet. How do I prep for this particular interview.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence.
    Xx
    Ill let you know how it is as mines tomorrow! just make sure you read the articles and the guidelines/standards. you will do great! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shainalaw)
    So much prep that I still have to do, I just wanna get this over with 🙄! Good luck to everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know right! let us know how you got on. all the best & good luck!x

ReputationRep:
    You are a star. Thanks a ton!
    Good luck! You'll do great!
    Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    My interview at kings is tomorrow, however I have misplaced the letter regarding the things that we need to bring with us (item that we have made and developed was one of the things that we were asked to bring).
    Is there any way someone could please forward me the letter or write the list of things we need to bring with us?
    Hopefully this is seen in time,
    Thank you for your help x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rissyz)
    Ill let you know how it is as mines tomorrow! just make sure you read the articles and the guidelines/standards. you will do great! x
    Hi Rissyz,

I also have an interview tomorrow, but unfortunately I have misplaced the letter regarding the things that we need to bring with us.
    Is there any chance that you could inform me of the things that we need, please?
    Thanks,

Jack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bkei26)
    Hi I have been shortlisted for interview at kings college for dental hygiene and therapy.
    I'm a little stuck on the item that I have made and developed!??
    Any ideas on this!??
    Hi Bkei26,

I also have an interview tomorrow, but unfortunately I have misplaced the letter regarding the things that we need to bring with us.

Is there any chance that you could inform me of the things that we need, please?

Thanks,

Jack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackalgar)
    Hi Bkei26,

Thanks,

Jack
    Bring id like a passport, a passport photo, and item of some thing you made or developed. It also say you need to bring your letter of confirmation of interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Rissyz,

Thanks,

Jack
    Hi Jack,

Oh no! no worries - as per the letter:

1. Passport photo
    2. Letter of confirmation of interview ( just explain its been misplaced)
    3. Proof of id such as passport or driving license
    4. An item you have made or developed

Its Denmark Hill campus, 3rd Floor Extension. Press the buzzer 4 and up to the 3rd floor.

What time's your interview? Hope you get this in time.

best wishes!

ReputationRep:
    mines at 12.00.
    I'm a dental nurse for Past 3 years studied at university of Portsmouth for my DN
    What other university have you got a place at!? How was that interview!?
    Hey how did you interview go? mines tomorrow so so nervous, any tips! Im revising a lot hopefully Ill remember everything haha

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get asked to hand over their passport photo?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get asked to hand over their passport photo?
    No I didn't, thought I was the only one! The only thing they asked for on the list was the thing I designed..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's a relief! Yeah same here, good luck with the result

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's a relief! Yeah same here, good luck with the result
    How did you find the questions? Good luck also x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did all your interview go? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone give their passport photos at the interview? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything???

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything???
    Nothing yet! We should hear on Friday, fingers crossed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    guys - ask ur referees if kings hv contacted them, if so - may be gd news! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rissyz)
    guys - ask ur referees if kings hv contacted them, if so - may be gd news! x
    Have your referees been contacted? I wonder how many people were interviewed. Not much on here about the interview. I hope they let us know soon. Keep looking out for the post.

ReputationRep:
    I thought they contacted them after you got a place.. That's what they did with their dental nursing course ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.