Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help!!! I think I'm gay!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    Oh dear God, be careful otherwise you'll turn into this soon!!!!!!1!!!!!!

http://www.neilmoodie.com/wp-content...Z_2248995a.jpg
    The return of the Novadope.

Yesh Kygo is playing at Rio now. Love the Olympics!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    I can understand that. My post may have been insensitive, to someone like you, but I said chill because I don't see the point of "challenging my argument", but if you really want to then go ahead buddy.
    G'night.
    I'm not going to argue about it, just wanted to make my point. I'm sorry if I came off too hostile.

Good night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    The return of the Novadope.

Yesh Kygo is playing at Rio now. Love the Olympics!!
    Only a brief visit my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Only a brief visit my friend.
    Pity you're missed.

Hope you're well.

ReputationRep:
    Life without women would be a pain in the ass, literally.

ReputationRep:
    Get the oil out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_91)
    Ok so this is the situation, today me and my guy friend got into a fight and he pinned me up against a wall and we stared into each others eyes before I looked at his lips, he then released me and told me to go.

Now all I can think about is his lips, ahh...!
    You can be gay without being a sod you know? Just ask my uncle Jim. they're at it all the time!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk jk jk

ReputationRep:
    Show him who's the alpha male

ReputationRep:
    If you want serious responses http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2529505 might be better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    Pity you're missed.

Hope you're well.
    Haha! By who?

Im doing fantastic. Im going on holiday this Thursday to the Caribbean hope you're well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sineadmm)
    It is possible to have a physical attraction to someone of the same sex... without being "gay"
    No, it's not. That's the definition of being gay.

ReputationRep:
    yo. that sounds pretty gay.

advice = good luck because the only problem here is the tension that still isn't cleared. kiss dat dude

ReputationRep:
    Haha! By who?

Im doing fantastic. Im going on holiday this Thursday to the Caribbean hope you're well.
    The TSR of old. Some must be hanging about somewhere.

Happy fecking days! I'm doing decent. Could be an interesting week for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    No, it's not. That's the definition of being gay.
    i mean... technically it could also be bi/pan/any other sexuality that involves sexual attraction to the same sex. lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vicky.m)
    i mean... technically it could also be bi/pan/any other sexuality that involves sexual attraction to the same sex. lmao
    Yes, but in any case, that's still not straight. Which, let's be honest, is the question OP is asking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    First of all, go to bed and read this in the morning.

Morning:
    Keep calm, get off TSR and go for a walk sit on a park bench somewhere (on your own, somewhere quiet) and think about who you are.

Apart from "the one" (whoever they might be) your sexuality is irrelevant to everyone else except you. Don't feel pressured to have to tell anyone about what you're thinking, but at the same time don't bottle up any anxiety or stress: put your own welfare before everything else. If you are unsure, remain ambiguous. If someone asks you, tell them honestly that it is none of their business.

Your sexuality is neither my business or my concern right now. My concern is primarily for your welfare, and then to get you in the right frame of mind to start thinking about these things: and TSR/computers will not help.
    This!!!
    Well said!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vyres)
    I'm not going to argue about it, just wanted to make my point. I'm sorry if I came off too hostile.

Good night.
    Okay, thanks for saying sorry.
    Sorry if my comment was inappropriate and if it upset you.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Hopefully1)
    This!!!
    Well said!
    Thank you. I hope the advice is heeded instead of all the nonsense posts around us.

ReputationRep:
    hawt :love:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.