Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What Personality Type are you? watch

• View Poll Results: What personality Type are you?
    Architect
    5.88%
    Logician
    8.82%
    Commander
    5.88%
    Debater
    2.94%
    Advocate
    11.76%
    Mediator
    17.65%
    Protagonist
    2.94%
    Campainer
    11.76%
    Logistician
    5.88%
    Defender
    2.94%
    Executive
    5.88%
    Consul
    5.88%
    Virtuoso
    0%
    Adventurer
    5.88%
    Entrepreneur
    0%
    Entertainer
    5.88%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    ENFP - The Campaigner
    (Really surprising because I did the same test 12 months ago, and I got INFP)

ReputationRep:
    Commander ENTJA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    I have multiple personality disorder because every test gives a different result.
    (Original post by Chant No.1)
    My personailty is too out of this world to discuss here........ :getmecoat: :sad:
    Oh, I'm sorry :sad:

ReputationRep:
    ENTJ; as an above poster said, frightening how accurate it is.

ReputationRep:
    I'm The Campaigner, which is pretty darn accurate, and my two best friends both got The Mediator (again, very accurate). We think that's why we're so "compatible" and get on so well; I'm an ENFP (Assertive variant) and they're INFPs!

ReputationRep:
    Mediator - I expected that
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    ESTJ - A 'The Executive'.

Sums it up rather well!

ReputationRep:
    ''The Mediator'''

ReputationRep:
    I always get INFP
    The Mediator

ReputationRep:
    Name:  intj-personality.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  33.7 KB

My results from the beginning of the year

ReputationRep:
    The Adventurer ISFP - T

ReputationRep:
    Any othet entj mofo?

ReputationRep:
    INFJ I think... did this a few months ago so doubt I've changed*

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE: I've now added a poll on this thread

ReputationRep:
    I've recently been in hospital, and diagnosed with a type of personality disorder (don't want to say exactly what). Still trying to understand what that means. I can't understand what personality is-so therefore what is different about me. I just did this test because im curious and got The Logistician” (ISTJ-T)
    which sounds like it basically means 'logical' but I don't understand the other traits bit so its useless really because I already have a condition which I know about and understand that makes me logical. Can anyone help explain what personality is?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.png
Views: 98
Size:  244.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dipka)
    I've recently been in hospital, and diagnosed with a type of personality disorder (don't want to say exactly what). Still trying to understand what that means. I can't understand what personality is-so therefore what is different about me. I just did this test because im curious and got The Logistician” (ISTJ-T)
    which sounds like it basically means 'logical' but I don't understand the other traits bit so its useless really because I already have a condition which I know about and understand that makes me logical. Can anyone help explain what personality is?
    Personality is the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character but since you have a personality disorder you will have a different personality type when you take it again for example you have "the logistician" personality but if you take the test again it might say "Defender" for example

ReputationRep:
    Advocate.... interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    ESFP PERSONALITY (“THE ENTERTAINER”)woow.. lol

If anyone is to be found spontaneously breaking into song and dance, it is the ESFP personality type. ESFPs get caught up in the excitement of the moment, and want everyone else to feel that way, too. No other personality type is as generous with their time and energy as ESFPs when it comes to encouraging others, and no other personality type does it with such irresistible style.

strengths
    • Bold – ESFPs aren't known for holding back. Wanting to experience everything there is to experience, people with the ESFP personality type don't mind stepping out of their comfort zones when no one else is willing.
    • Original – Traditions and expectations are secondary to ESFPs, if a consideration at all. ESFP personalities love to experiment with new styles, and constantly find new ways to stick out in the crowd.
    • Aesthetics and Showmanship – Not stopping at mere outfits, ESFPs inject artistic creativity into their words and actions, too. Every day is a performance, and ESFPs love to put on a show.
    • Practical – To ESFPs, the world is meant to be felt and experienced. Truth is stranger than fiction, and ESFPs prefer to see and do than to wax philosophical about "what-ifs".
    • Observant – With all this focus on the here and now, on doing and acting, it makes sense that ESFPs are naturals when it comes to noticing real, tangible things and changes.
    • Excellent People Skills – More so than things though, ESFPs love to pay attention to people. They are talkative, witty, and almost never run out of things to discuss. For people with this personality type, happiness and satisfaction stem from the time they spend with the people they enjoy being with.
    ESFP Weaknesses
    • Sensitive – ESFPs (especially Turbulent ones) are strongly emotional, and very vulnerable to criticism – they can feel like they've been backed into a corner, sometimes reacting badly. This is probably ESFPs' greatest weakness, because it makes it so hard to address any other weaknesses brought to light.
    • Conflict-Averse – ESFPs sometimes ignore and avoid conflict entirely. They tend to say and do what's needed to get out of such situations, then move on to something more fun.
    • Easily Bored – Without constant excitement, ESFPs find ways to create it themselves. Risky behavior, self-indulgence, and the pleasures of the moment over long-term plans are all things ESFPs get into a little too often.
    • Poor Long-Term Planners – In fact, ESFP personalities rarely make detailed plans for the future. To them, things come as they come, and they rarely bother with taking the time to lay out steps and consequences, with the belief that they could change at any moment – even with things that can be planned.
    • Unfocused – Anything that requires long-term dedication and focus is a particular challenge for ESFPs. In academics, dense, unchanging subjects like Classic Literature are much more difficult than more dynamic, relatable subjects like psychology. The trick for ESFPs is to find day-to-day joy in broader goals, and to tough it out with those tedious things that must be done.

why is this so accurate?
    Can confirm you like to Dab on a daily basis *Dabs while saying Ayeeeeee give her the dab fam*

ReputationRep:
    ESFP PERSONALITY (“THE ENTERTAINER”)I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you surely don't deserve me at my best.Marilyn Monroe

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.