Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Xbox 360 - Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

Definetely still one of my favourite games

ReputationRep:
    The oldest I remember was Mario Kart Double Dash on gamecube

it was lit af

ReputationRep:
    Fifa 96 on PS1, every player looked the same, still was sick and fun! :yeah:

ReputationRep:

MDK, followed by...The original Unreal Tournament!

Good times!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Populous 3: The Beginning. An awesome god-game from like 1997.

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember exactly, but the one that I remember playing to death as a child was spike on the vectrex.

ReputationRep:
    Super Hang-on, it was a motorbike racing game built into the Sega Master System.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by sharkbate633)
    Not sure if something like this has already been posted but what was the very first Video game that you ever played. My very first video game that I ever played was either TMNT or Super Mario for the NES
    Yeah, there are some threads like that, but can't find them. Your luck! *

The very, very, very first game ever played? that is really been a while that I can't remember me precisely. It was a game for commodore 64 on casette with legendary green screen. :bigsmile:*

ReputationRep:
    Umm, possibly some obscure text based robot combat game I can't remember the name of, or perhaps Lode Runner (curious how many other people played this tbh). Shortly followed by the usual mario on gameboy, and various games on a megadrive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dheorl)
    Umm, possibly some obscure text based robot combat game I can't remember the name of, or perhaps Lode Runner (curious how many other people played this tbh). Shortly followed by the usual mario on gameboy, and various games on a megadrive.
    I had Lode Runner on the amstrad cpc 464. Simpler times XD

ReputationRep:
    Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle on the Gameboy. Either that, or Bart Simpson's escape from camp deadly (brutally, with no saves allowed. Ever. You die, you start over!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    Ocarina of Time.
    Same here.
    I was a beautiful game.
    Borrowed it from a friend, never returned it :ninja:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Crash Bandicoot on the PS1
    Crash and Spyro were just the best, wish they could bring back the original ones to newer consoles
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Same here.
    I was a beautiful game.
    Borrowed it from a friend, never returned it :ninja:
    Yep, when I played it, I didn't even realise the objective, just walked around finding rupees. I get all nostalgic when I hear the house theme.

ReputationRep:
    depends. the oldest i can go back to is chess on my dads old phone. first console was a gameboy with the game "the hobit" or smt like that

ReputationRep:
    crash team racing was the first video game I ever played, but pokemon yellow was the first game I actually owned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)

MDK, followed by...The original Unreal Tournament!

Good times!
    MDK 2 was actually one of the first games I ever bought when I was 8 years old - such a great game

ReputationRep:
    Either Marble madness on Amstrad or Duck hunt unsure which as I was 2/3 yrs old.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.