Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I told her I don't like her but now I do watch

(Original post by Sophie7699)
    No!! It's better to act quickly because then she will still have feelings for you and you'll put an end to her being upset sooner
    Okay thank you

ReputationRep:
    If you are not ready to have a relationship, take things slow. Relationships require alot of commitment and if you really like her, then I would say go for it. Now I don't know what year you are in but friends come and go and so do girls tbh. Buf you don't know unless you don't try so firstly try to get to know her better, take her out of like friend date where you can ask a bunch of questions.

If you think about it, there must be a reason why people do not like her or her personality but you can judge her character and see for yourself whether what everyone says is true about her

Its all up to you mate

(Original post by Kalikuku)
    If you are not ready to have a relationship, take things slow. Relationships require alot of commitment and if you really like her, then I would say go for it. Now I don't know what year you are in but friends come and go and so do girls tbh. Buf you don't know unless you don't try so firstly try to get to know her better, take her out of like friend date where you can ask a bunch of questions.

If you think about it, there must be a reason why people do not like her or her personality but you can judge her character and see for yourself whether what everyone says is true about her

Its all up to you mate
    Thank you. Am still in school, last year. I think I do like her but the fact that I told her I don't like her before, worries me. You know I have hurt her but I don't want to hurt her again and don't even know if she's still interested. She did try to avoid me in school. I was gonna drop her a message but I don't you if I should.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thank you. Am still in school, last year. I think I do like her but the fact that I told her I don't like her before, worries me. You know I have hurt her but I don't want to hurt her again and don't even know if she's still interested. She did try to avoid me in school. I was gonna drop her a message but I don't you if I should.
    Tbh you aint got nothing to lose buddy. Try it and see what happens. Tbh if she rejects you, then you know that she isn't the one. If shes happy then try going out and see what happens.

Ask her out in a private place

And remember always more fish in the sea

Well I messaged her but she didn't seem very interested and she avoided me in school again. So basically I effed up

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.