Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was allocated at 10 Inverness Rd, 4 people share 1 bathroom and kitchen, a nice house just 1 min to Sainsbury! And 15 mins bus to campus! 50weeks for £5,897.64 (all included), I prefer on-campus En-suite, or a En-suite with a kitchen: NORTHFIELD /LEWES COURT /Stanmer Court /SWANBOROUGH all acceptableI am willing to pay you 1 year bus tickets (£390) or a bit more to swap with youm Cheers! PM me.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone looking to swap from an ensuite room (on-campus) into park village,

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm at East Slope. Are you still interested in swapping? If so, I'd like to take a look at your place before deciding. PM me, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttn_)
    Hello, I'm at East Slope. Are you still interested in swapping? If so, I'd like to take a look at your place before deciding. PM me, thanks
    hi, i JUST NOTICE YOUR REPLY
    DO U STILL NEED MY ROOM
    CC578

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I've been given a room in Sussex Homes off campus! If anyone from East slope or other cheap accomodation would be interested in swapping hit me up 😂

ReputationRep:
    ok so i was allocated to east slope but i have severe anxiety and would like to be in northfield with my only friend here and i really need an ensuite, if anyone is up for it please let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntoniaGray)
    Hi guys I've been given a room in Sussex Homes off campus! If anyone from East slope or other cheap accommodation would be interested in swapping hit me up 😂
    hey I have a room in east slope and I would like to swap, but can I get bit more details???

ReputationRep:
    I was allocated to east slope, but I don't want to be there. would anyone like to swap?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for all ensuite and was told by staff I would get a top choice as sussex was a firm choice and that I was a first year. In fact I got east slope I have severe anxiety, I really can't live there not to be dramatic. The up side is it's very cheap and social- but because I was told I would get a top choice then I didn't bother with s medical note. Upon contacting accommodation they said it's too late and to wait for swap list although extremely unlikely to get annice room really- I am so upset I was so excited to go now I'm very very anxious. I need an ensuite or at least a smaller non ensuite with nice rooms. I am desperate to swap

ReputationRep:
    i've been allocated an off campus house. sussex homes 50 hollingdean road. i will literally swap with anyone that has on campus accommodation

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i've been offered Lewes study lodge off campus, twin en suite anybody willing to swap? (One of the cheapest accommodation at the uni).
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrEH12345)
    Hi, i've been offered Lewes study lodge off campus, twin en suite anybody willing to swap? (One of the cheapest accommodation at the uni).
    Thanks
    Hey is a ensuite single bedroom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hash1)
    Hey is a ensuite single bedroom?
    its a twin room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrEH12345)
    its a twin room
    I was allocated to east slope I would have swapped if it was a single.. don't even want a ensuite lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackWarman)
    Hey, I have a Sussex homes offer for accommodation and willing to swap, want to discuss?
    Hey of course.. can you give bit more info?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have a Room on the ground floor at stanmer court. I would love to switch with someone at North field or east slope. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hash1)
    I was allocated to east slope, but I don't want to be there. would anyone like to swap?
    yeah man, hit me up

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been given either 10/12 York avenue?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, is anyone interested in swapping with me, I'm currently in stanmer court with a shared studio flat, I'm looking for a single en suit??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone wanting to swap stanmer court shared studio?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.