The king of all embarrassing moments.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by _tobi_coker07_)
    asked someone out and got rejected
    I was never silly enough to do such things. I've never been dumped either(and yes I have been in relationships)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowtaxi)
    Ok, what was every1s most embarrassing moment?
    I once got an A-minus in a test. A humiliating day indeed.

You people have seen the link to another thread just like this, haven't you? Though i suppose we might as well just continue on this one now.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    You people have seen the link to another thread just like this, haven't you? Though i suppose we might as well just continue on this one now.
    yes it was posted but we chose to ignore it! harhar! we're such rebels(thats my word for the day)

(Original post by sublime_envy)
    yes it was posted but we chose to ignore it! harhar! we're such rebels(thats my word for the day)
    Perhaps Zapsta was wrong when he accused Cate of being a rebel, he should have said you instead.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    you can't catch me Im the gingerbread man! harharharhar!
    Perhaps I should do more rebellious things?

(I am the product of my environment)

ReputationRep:
    For halloween in my 1st term at university, I thought I had a brilliant idea for a costume, Uncle Fester from the Addams family.
    Got a friend to shave my head, and put on all the makeup, had bought a really cheap "flashers" jacket from a charity shop earlier that day. All that was needed was the trademark lightbulb.

College had that very day been replacing the emergency lighting system, with a new one tied to the new fire alarms. I grabbed some of the old ones out of the skip and got constructing. It looked perfect, as the small bulb was very bright, fitted inside a ping-pong ball and the wires and batteries could easily be concealed in my coat.

Everything went fine until I started to get drunk, and forgot to switch off the bulb while I took a sip from my pint... *FZZT* *BANG* as I hit the floor, dazed and with a very painful mouth.
    Being a physics student I really really should have known that a fully charged emergency light battery pack has enough power to light a stairwell for at least an hour, and is continually charged from the mains. That was easily enough power to electrocute my mouth.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave134)
    For halloween in my 1st term at university, I thought I had a brilliant idea for a costume, Uncle Fester from the Addams family.
    Got a friend to shave my head, and put on all the makeup, had bought a really cheap "flashers" jacket from a charity shop earlier that day. All that was needed was the trademark lightbulb.
    OMG that is fantastic.. haha, it's not embarrassing but just really cute. The costume looks even more fantastic than on the picture thread. Great job!!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone done a classic one iwth split trousers or their flies undone in front of everyone? I guess you can work it for you!

(not that i have lol!)

omg i got it...well its not too bad as i do it so often. I sneezed in the library so loud...the whole library turned around.It was one of those moments you had to be there to see the embarassments.It always involves the library...I was got chucked outfor eating or something, then I was singled out and made feel like a right ****! I felt all the eyes in the library on me...it was sooooo humiliating!!!

ReputationRep:
    most embarassing moment... *mentally sifts through all of them*

in a club with the loadsa mates...my mates bf was givin people piggybacks..i jump on...my mate then comes and pulls my skirt up- i fall back in shock...whole skirt rides up....

ReputationRep:
    In trampolining my friend spilt her trousers but didn't relise, we were all trying to get her attention, but she thought we were trying to distract her, only problem was the girls do trampolining while the boys play basket ball and watch a couple of meteres away slightly more em,barrising was the fact she had to borrow someone's shorts then go to textiles and get a teaher to sew or trousers up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wonderboy)
    Ouch, but if it was dark, how was there good light? :confused:

W.
    well certain video cameras have green night mode like on big brother. (that's what i actually meant)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JnA)
    has anyone done a classic one iwth split trousers or their flies undone in front of everyone? I guess you can work it for you!

(not that i have lol!)

omg i got it...well its not too bad as i do it so often. I sneezed in the library so loud...the whole library turned around.It was one of those moments you had to be there to see the embarassments.It always involves the library...I was got chucked outfor eating or something, then I was singled out and made feel like a right ****! I felt all the eyes in the library on me...it was sooooo humiliating!!!
    My trousers fell down once...I don't know which is worse!

I've had a few run-ins with the librarian for talking, eating etc, but never been thrown out thankfully!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowtaxi)
    Ok, what was every1s most embarrassing moment?
    Having a nose bleed at the most unfortunate time possible...

ReputationRep:
    what about this....i majorlly liked a guy for ages, we chatted on the net etc and smiled round college but I couldn't ever talk to is face for some reason.
    anyway, he brings it up with me, and i say that ill say hi next time i see him.
    the following day...hes with his friends and wlaking towards me..heart starts beating, suddeny conscious of my every movement and getting really worked up. anyway, hes infront of me and says "hey" and instead of saying "hello" back like any other normal person...instead, i shout "NO!!!!!" and run between him and his friend with my head in my hands and in my head say "helloooo"...seriously...how stupid can i be??!!

ReputationRep:
    I can't actually think of my most embarressing moment. Probably repressed it.

Anyway, a girl in our biology group had just started her period, and was wearing white trousers, and her trousers were covered...no one had the heart to tell her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    I can't actually think of my most embarressing moment. Probably repressed it.

Anyway, a girl in our biology group had just started her period, and was wearing white trousers, and her trousers were covered...no one had the heart to tell her
    oh noo, that happened to my friend too at my best friends party..she was sat down on the sofa and when she got up she realised - i felt soo bad for her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    oh noo, that happened to my friend too at my best friends party..she was sat down on the sofa and when she got up she realised - i felt soo bad for her
    Yeah, I sooo badly wanted to tell her...but my friends discouraged me, told me it would be best she found out when she got home (as she may think no-one noticed). However, it was more likely that they wanted to see her suffer

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.