Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erin.morgan98)
    The uni is right in the middle of the city so you could easily go explore. I think I'm going to Cardiff Friday so if you want anyone to show you around I'll help you. There is so much going on in Cardiff lately so I'm sure you'll have pleanty to do. I'll follow you back on Twitter now!
    Omg that's so nice of you! I think I'll be free on Friday afternoon so we could meet if you'd like to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ines Gil)
    Omg that's so nice of you! I think I'll be free on Friday afternoon so we could meet if you'd like to.
    Yeah I'd like to. It must be so scary to move to a new country so I would love to help make it a bit easier for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erin.morgan98)
    Yeah I'd like to. It must be so scary to move to a new country so I would love to help make it a bit easier for you
    Aw thanks, sounds good. Well then I'll message you once I'm in Cardiff so we can meet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ines Gil)
    Aw thanks, sounds good. Well then I'll message you once I'm in Cardiff so we can meet.
    Yeah okay! I'll help show you around the city and stuff. Everything there is so close so it shouldn't take you long to get used to it

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.