Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcd12399)
    I got my AS results and they were really bad. I got:
    Biology: E
    Chemistry: D
    Geography: B
    French: D
    I've wanted to drop French since Christmas but now I'm worried that I'll have to keep that and drop biology. I absolutely cannot drop biology. I don't see an alternative career. I have done all the work experience and extra curricular a necessary and all I needed was the grades. At least with BBC I would have decent predictions. With this I have hardly any options. What can I do?? I dont even think a non medicine course would take me with these results .
    Why didn't you drop french?

I don't want you to regret anything however french may have been a distraction.

I cba with my french at GCSE - my brain was all over the place

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.