The Student Room Group

Will GCSE grade boundaries be released at midnight?

Scroll to see replies

When will grade boundaries for OCR be out?
Original post by Anonymous.hs
When will grade boundaries for OCR be out?

There's no confirmation of when it will be released as of now but we definitely know that it's tomorrow
Original post by Butterflyshy
Do you find the grade boundaries on the exam board website?(stupid question)

Yes. Probably easier to type in '*exam board name* Grade Boundaries 2016' rather than searching the website. It might be on their twitter or right on the home page of the website, though :smile:
Original post by jazz_xox_
Yes. Probably easier to type in '*exam board name* Grade Boundaries 2016' rather than searching the website. It might be on their twitter or right on the home page of the website, though :smile:

thanks
Just saw someone on Twitter saying that Edexcel confirmed that they're coming out at 6am tomorrow. Can't find where they have said that though.
Lmaoo AQA have replied on Twitter to like 10 students telling them what time the boundaries will be out whereas Edexcel have replied to noone
Does the grade boundaries come out for WJEC exam board (Wales) come out tonight aswell or only some exam boards?? Really want to know...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ems_Jones
Does the grade boundaries come out for WJEC exam board (Wales) come out tonight aswell or only some exam boards?? Really want to know...

All exam boards will be releasing them on 24th, it's just the times people are unsure of. Check WJEC's twitter to see if they've replied to anyone with the time :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Butterflyshy
Do you find the grade boundaries on the exam board website?(stupid question)

Yes. :smile:
Original post by caitlinford3
So for sure Edexcel boundaries will be released at midnight tonight?

Apparently Edexcel tweeted someone saying it'll be morning instead of midnight
Original post by twhiddy

God damnit I'm waiting up for nothing
Reply 31
Original post by twhiddy

I don't think they have. Where is this tweet?
can someone please tell me when will AQA exam board release their grade boundaries?:colondollar:
Original post by honour
I don't think they have. Where is this tweet?

Was on the GCSE thread and it's true the tweet
Original post by earikakarki
can someone please tell me when will AQA exam board release their grade boundaries?:colondollar:

They've tweeted people saying 8am :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by SunnyBoys
Was on the GCSE thread and it's true the tweet

As far as I'm aware the tweet is not on their official Twitter account (@Edexcel).
Reply 37
Anyone know when the igcse ones come out? For edexcel
Reply 39

where did you get this source because i dont know if it is real or not

Quick Reply

Latest